Join for free
Page 2 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 01:34 PM

Re: I知 A Celebrity 2018

I know Harry Redknapp (cos his face scares me!) Nick Knowles, Fleur East and vaguely, Anne Hegerty.

I don稚 watch any soaps so, l have no idea of who appears in them.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't think you can poor them over people without them getting hurt nor can you eat them alive without suffering.
They are only insects Julie, Bear Grylls eats them all the time. We are very fortunate that we can nip down to the corner shop and buy food, otherwise we might have to eat them ourselves like some people in other countries have to to survive....Can't say that I would be able to keep a Roo's testicles down though.....Errgggg.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I can't stand Nick Knowles, I hope he gets voted off very quickly.

I find watching IACGMOOH an interesting exercise in observing human behaviour.
That's the main reason I watch it Meg. True colours seem to come out while living in the jungle and kept short of food, with some very surprising results.....

Some people who you didn't like turn out to be very nice and thoughtful, and others , who you did, turn out to be right bar stewards.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:32 PM

I know Ann Hegarty, Sair Khan and Nick Knowles.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's the main reason I watch it Meg. True colours seem to come out while living in the jungle and kept short of food, with some very surprising results.....

Some people who you didn't like turn out to be very nice and thoughtful, and others , who you did, turn out to be right bar stewards.....
I really went off Tony Hadley after seeing him in the Jungle, I always liked him up to then but I found him a bit of a bully on the show.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Quite so Bob some people I didn't much like previous to their entering the jungle turned out to be really nice people.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 09:14 PM

I'm having trouble remembering what happened last year .....

I recollect liking Georgia because she was so good-natured (I think) but I seem to remember some male bullying (or was that another series ) .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

12-11-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I'm having trouble remembering what happened last year .....

I recollect liking Georgia because she was so good-natured (I think) but I seem to remember some male bullying (or was that another series ) .....
Ha ha ha.......I can't even remember what I was doing yesterday Omah.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I know Ann Hegarty, Sair Khan and Nick Knowles.

That's about the same here, Queenie.

I'm not keen on Nick Knowles. I think he's got a bit big headed over time.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 12:21 AM

A very good excuse to start wallpapering the back bedroom.

Page 2 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top