Join for free
Page 7 of 51 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 12:08 PM

Re: I’m A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, l am finding him so annoying. He doesn’t half think he’s it!

My legs are really going it here, watching them climb up so high on that scaffolding to collect the flags.
They were saying, ‘Don’t look down’! You couldn’t miss what was down below!
Very scary, I don't think I could do that.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 02:32 PM

I think you will find most are on it for the money 200k for the old men Knowles Redknap and Barrowman 600k for Edmonds not bad for three weeks lazing about and five star treatment when kicked out
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I think you will find most are on it for the money 200k for the old men Knowles Redknap and Barrowman 600k for Edmonds not bad for three weeks lazing about and five star treatment when kicked out
I think we found that out many years ago ......

If it's not for money, then it's for the "fame" .....
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good assessment Omah, I enjoyed the first one, except for the screaming all the way down from 12,000feet....I'm glad I wasn't the instructor...

Yes you might be right about Ann, I think she was missing her home comforts, but I was surprised how well she coped in the water.

I've always liked Holly Willoughby and she makes a good replacement for Ant who I've never fancied......Speaking of which, I really wanted to brush those ants off Nicks shirt after he finished foraging around in that box....Urgggg....
I must confess i have never liked Ant Holly impressed me cos she is a natural
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:08 PM

I did watch it & no way could I have jumped out of that plane, even attached to a professional skydiver. I did think the screaming a bit over the top though.
I thought Holly & Dec were good together.
Near the end of the episode where Ann had a melt down & the others helped her was touching, they were lovely to her. I would never have thought she would be like that though. She seems so tough.
The only parts I won't watch are the eating challenges, they make me gag.
I don't think any of the creatures get hurt. The humane society in Australia would be sure they didn't. Bruce might know more about that aspect of the program?
I think this is going to be a good one, for once I 'know' who they all are.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
I must confess i have never liked Ant Holly impressed me cos she is a natural
And has much nicer legs.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 07:57 PM

Missed the AH meltdown, took dog out. But it doesn’t surprise me. She even asked the question out loud ‘what am I doing here?’
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Missed the AH meltdown, took dog out. But it doesn’t surprise me. She even asked the question out loud ‘what am I doing here?
For the first time in her life, Ann doesn't have the answer to a question....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-11-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
For the first time in her life, Ann doesn't have the answer to a question....
She's defrosting in the heat.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She's defrosting in the heat.
Out of all the contestants I think Ann will struggle the most.
She is well out of her comfort zone.....I don't know why she would want to do it. Sitting in her chair on the chase she is all powerful, this will do nothing for her credibility....
But I admire her spirit....

Page 7 of 51 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top