Join for free
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Re: Are we heading for a fresh referendum???

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I wouldn't piss on that evil little man if he was on fire.
And he speaks so kindly about you purwell
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think a lot of us have tried to get behind her, I was quite complimentary of her for ages, course now I see what she was doing I want to be behind her for a completely different reason wearing big big boots.
I was the same.

When she was first made PM and took on the Brexit procedure, I remember saying on here that I had every confidence in her and compared her to our previous female PM.

As time went by, it became crystal clear that I was quite wrong.
Ian Haines
Merseyside, UK
Ian Haines is male  Ian Haines has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 05:42 PM

There will be no second referendum!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 08:23 PM

We don't have a choice in these matters.

If TM decides that we have one, then we will.

Then. maybe 3rd, 4th 5th.

A bit like Ireland, actually!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's us stuffed then. No strong candidates on either side of the political divide - come back Nigel, all is forgiven.

You mean Arron Banks lap dog, what a great idea

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8632751.html

Sounds about right for a person who helped to drop us in the shit and then ------ off
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
We don't have a choice in these matters.

If TM decides that we have one, then we will.

Then. maybe 3rd, 4th 5th.

A bit like Ireland, actually!
And what would the choices be?
1 Reject the deal? The £39bn would still be payable, its to close running costs etc. For those considering not paying: what kind of trading partners are you. Would you trade with somebody who doesn't pay his debts?
2 revoke article 50. Untrodden grounds, but possible. You remain member with all advantages, to live and fight another day to improve the EU from within.
3 drop out of the EU into, well yes, into what?
4 Accept the deal. Start negotiating on future trade. Perhaps obvious, but presently the eu-negotiators work in collaboration with the uk to reach an agreement including the irish issue. After the brake the eu-negotiators are obliged to strike a deal most profitable for the eu. That is how negotiations work. You are split to the bone on this ireland matter. It will be used to advantage by the eu. Any future deal will be worse than the present situation

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top