Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 10:09 AM

Re: Christmas threads

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Got my tree out yesterday, just to check if we need anything to add to it and found a mouse family have got into the shed, they have used the paper decorations to make a nest. So I put it back best I can and we will have to think of another idea, I don't want to disturb them too much.

We are thinking of making a tree ourselves out of something and will be thinking hard what would be most appropriate and cheap over the weekend.
There's some good ideas for home -made trees about Julie. I like the idea of baubles hanging from the ceiling in a tree shape and the ones that are on the wall.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 10:13 AM

Last year I bought a potted real tree from Sainsbury's, after Xmas I planted it in the garden, it's still doing well even though it was moved.
I bought another one from BM last week, I'll plant that one too, in a couple of years I'll have two nice trees to put lights on outside.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
There's some good ideas for home -made trees about Julie. I like the idea of baubles hanging from the ceiling in a tree shape and the ones that are on the wall.
Sounds nice I'm going to have a look on pininterest see what others are doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Mine's up

Very clever Nicol
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:05 PM

Mine's up

Nicol, thanks for my first laugh of the day....that is so funny.....hahahaha
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Last year I bought a potted real tree from Sainsbury's, after Xmas I planted it in the garden, it's still doing well even though it was moved.
I bought another one from BM last week, I'll plant that one too, in a couple of years I'll have two nice trees to put lights on outside.
What a great idea Tess. I am going to do the same.....
Thank you Tess.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Sounds nice I'm going to have a look on pininterest see what others are doing.
What about using a tree?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:33 PM

Mine's up

Very funny Nicol but those knickers at the top look disgusting!

I hope this is a pic you found on google and it’s not your dirty laundry as l will feel embarrassed!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What about using a tree?
A tree, I am confused Longlegs.

Mine are staying in the attic until nearer the time, I have 5 to decorate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Very funny Nicol but those knickers at the top look disgusting!

I hope this is a pic you found on google and it’s not your dirty laundry as l will feel embarrassed!
Don't you have a chair of washing in your bedroom Art?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top