Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:22 PM

Re: What Would You Do If You saw Your Neighbour With Someone Who Wasn’t His Wife?

SWame as most others have said, I'd keep me nose out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:53 PM

Re: What Would You Do If You saw Your Neighbour With Someone Who Wasn’t His Wife?

.....but what if the lady he was with, was found murdered some hours later?
Would you say something then or keep out of it?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Obviously, in those circumstances, inform the police and let them decide whether to inform his wife or not .....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
None of my business, could be the man's sister or cousin.
Same here. Nowt to do with me.
Let the sparks fly.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 08:35 PM

Yeah but you didn't say that in your opening post, Art.
What if......what if......etc
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 08:45 PM

If it was my husband that was meeting another woman other than a family member or family friend and my best friend was out and saw them I would hope she would say something to me.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 08:50 PM

It all depends on how friendly you are with your Neighbour, do you know her well.

I might say something, I don't know until it really happens.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 09:04 PM

I would mind my own bees wax with this one. It could so easily turn nasty and I would not want dragged in and made the bad one. Nope, No Way.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 09:54 PM

Ah, but that wasn't your original question.

If someone I saw was found murdered later, of course I would tell the cops when I last saw her.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah but you didn't say that in your opening post, Art.
What if......what if......etc
Maybe not, Floydy but sometimes it’s good to throw things in, to widen the discussion.

Some have said, it could have been his sister and it might have been.
I have intimated, he could be a killer, even a serial killer and this lady was his next victim.

He might have been a Counsellor, counselling the lady.

He might have been a Clairvoyant and was reading her palm.

There are so many scenarios that could describe the real story.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top