Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 07:38 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

I am in for a real treat today.
Off to East Ardsley to a a place called "Country Baskets". It is the biggest, most comprehensive, craft store I have ever been to. Housed in an old mill premises - it sells everything and anything a crafter could possible need, from basic card making to incredible silk flowers + fantastic Christmas stuff not seen anywhere else + this week they are having a 15% off everything sale - and - if all that were not enough - their coffee shop sells great sausage sandwiches !!

Some crafty friends are collecting me at 9:30am.

Have a fun day whatever you are doing.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

How wonderful, ST! Have a lovely day and let us know what treasures you find.

Off to bed after watching the meteor shower.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:25 AM

Morning all.

That's sounds great ST, wish I was coming with you.

I wished I never got out of bed this morning, i'm in a lot of pain this morning and don't feel like doing anything, but I must.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 09:55 AM

Good morning all, just back from walking the dogs and having coffee before deciding how to waste the rest of the day, but we must go to the pet food superstore to buy some more dog food at some point.

Enjoy your trip Tabbles, and I hope your pain eases sooner rather than later Susie...

Have a good day everyone
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 11:20 AM

I'm off to see my new grandson. My first grandchild. I'm totally in love. He's 3 days old. Dh still quite sick. It's a worry but I don't like bearing the brunt of his mood
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 11:27 AM

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain Suzie, I hope you get some relief somehow today.

Tabby, I only live a fifteen minute drive from country baskets, I could have joined you had I known you were going there . Let me know what you buy.

Ahhhh a 3day old grandbaby, something I dream of, you are blessed nools
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 11:39 AM

Good morning everyone another bright and sunny day with a bit of a nip in the air and a slight breeze.

Hopefully the sheets will dry on the line.

Congratulations on your first grandchild Noolsg, enjoy your first cuddles with him.... that really is something special

Enjoy your day folks
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Thank you for your good wishes
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 06:30 PM

Evening all.
Me & Mrs. Floyd went for a short drive to Hornsea to get some sea air and a bite to eat.

Later, I updated my CV and applied for a new job.

Enjoy your evenings
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 07:28 PM

I totally missed the good morning thread when my broadband went down (yet again) while I was posting and I went off to check on the bread then forgot.

Bread made, mincemeat made, photographs of the grandchildren ordered for family members it has been a productive day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top