Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:17 AM

Famous People That Annoy You

What famous people really get your goat? Do they always get your goat no matter what they do or say? Who will have you changing a tv channel quicker than anything?

For me, it's Jonathan Ross and Simon Cowell; I just don't find anything they do or say remotely interesting and I would even get the ironing board out rather than listen to them!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:23 AM

Re: Famous People That Annoy You

David Cameron, Clegg and their party! I switch over when they come on!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
David Cameron, Clegg and their party! I switch over when they come on!
To be honest Brandykins, it's hard not to glaze over when any politician appears on the telly - unless you play the game of 'Spot The Deliberate Lie'
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 10:50 AM

Talking about Politicians the one on TV every minute of the news is driving me mad like she used to do when she was alive.
I dont like Jonathan Ross either and also Jeremy Kyle. Turn over straight
away.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 10:51 AM

Eddie Izzard does it for me, when he comes on the box there's a frenzy to change channel's in my house.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2013, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Eddie Izzard does it for me, when he comes on the box there's a frenzy to change channel's in my house.
It's odd that reaction isn't it - I do exactly the same and no idea why as I've never actually sat and watched him do anything!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2013, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Talking about Politicians the one on TV every minute of the news is driving me mad like she used to do when she was alive.
I dont like Jonathan Ross either and also Jeremy Kyle. Turn over straight
away.
Yes, he's another: Jeremy Vile, the Dark Overlord of Daytime TV. I thought he was supposed to be going to America?
Grouse
planet earth
Grouse is male  Grouse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2013, 11:10 AM

William Hague, Harriet Harman, Jenni Murray, Boris Johnson, Gordon Brown,
Cherie Blair, better stop now.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

09-04-2013, 11:16 AM

No - go on Grouse: you're on a roll
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

09-04-2013, 11:17 AM

Most pop singers, chat show/reality TV hosts, stand up comedians, apart from Ken Dodd. Bruce Forsyth and most of the celebs others seem to adore, the list is endless.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top