Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:54 AM

Re: What Do You Do When You Want To Kill Time?

Okay, seriously?
I'd go dressed in my running kit and run one hour out and one hour back...simples
I know this cos I've done it!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:54 AM

Whenever I need new tyres I have them come to my house and do the fitting in my driveway.
I use a mobile tyre-fitting service.
My MOT's, when required, I take my car to town, leave it at a garage near the river and the park, then we walk into town through the park and along the river.....do some shopping in town and stroll back along the river through the beautiful landscaped gardens of the park and collect the car.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Old Grey fox and Longdogs, see me in my room later for punishments! I think Art was asking for sensible suggestions....and neither of yours were.
Yes Maam, we deserve a damn good thrashing.....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Okay, seriously?
I'd go dressed in my running kit and run one hour out and one hour back...simples
I know this cos I've done it!
Well done OGF, your punishment has been suspended....but I don't hold out much hope for Longdogs.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well done OGF, your punishment has been suspended....but I don't hold out much hope for Longdogs.
Well to be fair she DID ask for witty suggestions so I think my reply was ok - Having said that, I still claim my punishment. Nothing wrong with a damned good thrashing now & then but I'll meet you in the field - I'll be wearing my nightdress.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well to be fair she DID ask for witty suggestions so I think my reply was ok - Having said that, I still claim my punishment. Nothing wrong with a damned good thrashing now & then but I'll meet you in the field - I'll be wearing my nightdress.
You're being brave.......she wields a mean table tennis bat.

I couldn't sit down for 3 days and the drive home was almost unbearable

Also she used a gag....and asks you for a safe word so she knows you mean her to stop.

Don't be like me and choose "city"
Try saying that with your hand in your mouth and you'll see my point
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You're being brave.......she wields a mean table tennis bat.

I couldn't sit down for 3 days and the drive home was almost unbearable

Also she used a gag....and asks you for a safe word so she knows you mean her to stop.

Don't be like me and choose "city"
Try saying that with your hand in your mouth and you'll see my point

At least you got it free. She just PM'd me asking for fifty quid.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
This is true Longdogs, l did ask for serious or witty suggestions! I think Twink was seriously psychologically damaged when she went out flashing the rabbits in her nightie with Nicholas (knickerless!)

This is how l spent my two plus hours l had to while away. Try not to go to sleep as l explain!!
I caught the bus into town with my bus pass and l suddenly remembered that when l activated my M&S Sparks loyalty card lately, that l had opted for the free cup of tea rather than the 20% off clothing. I went to the M&S cafe and explained when l activated my card l opted for the free cup of tea. He scanned my card and there was no sign of the tea offer. I must have looked very disappointed as he said, he would let me have the tea. I have to say that pot of tea and the miniature round shortbread was the nicest thing l had ever eaten! It just hit the spot! I sat on my own and scanned the room, the people there were mostly my age...ancient!
I left there and went to M&S food hall and spent £10 on their Dine in for Two offer which l think is a marvellous offer for a bottle of wine, a huge chicken and two sides. I then went to Tesco and loaded up with milk, fruit and vegetables.
I struggled to the bus stop with the three heavy bags and caught the bus back to the Test Centre. The car had passed the MOT which was a great relief!
The time just flew!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-06-2016, 02:13 PM

Glad you enjoyed yourself Art. I wonder if your alternate self did the same?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:23 PM

It depends on the area Art. If you are near shops you have a wander around and go and have a coffee & cake somewhere?

If there not any shops or parks, I'd probably take a book with me.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top