Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:33 PM

The Mysteries Of Life!

Please will someone tell me.... Why, when l wash a duvet cover with other items, every single item ends up inside the duvet cover? How do they manage that?!!

Do you have any other life mysteries?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:34 PM

Re: The Mysteries Of Life!

Where are all the socks?!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:38 PM

I reckon there is a quantum physics equation that explains the disappearance of so many single socks...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I reckon there is a quantum physics equation that explains the disappearance of so many single socks...
I had forgotten about the disappearing socks! Rhian. Perhaps, they all go to 'Sock Paradise'?!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:44 PM

I've had both the missing socks mystery and the pillow cases ending up inside the duvet mystery.

Another one is no matter how carefully I put away my power tools, the cable is always tangled the next time I use them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:45 PM

Hi

Why is it that when a man walks into a room he can sense immediately that the lady in his life is unhappy?

Why is that when he tentatively asks why there are two standard answers, both of which are designed to terrify him?

The first one being a short sharp "nothing".

The second one being even worse.

" Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hi Rhian. I'm sure Art won't mind me going off topic just for a second to say it's nice to see you back on the main topics. (Art is a very nice lady)

Anyway, back on topic.

Has anyone ever seen a car headlight fail when the lights are on? They only seem to fail when they are off.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:49 PM

Why is it that when I'm in another room I can hear an advert for the Carpenters come on on the TV in the lounge and I can't get there quick enough to put my boot through the screen?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Please will someone tell me.... Why, when l wash a duvet cover with other items, every single item ends up inside the duvet cover? How do they manage that?!!

Do you have any other life mysteries?
I button the duvet cover so nothing can get inside
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2016, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why is it that when I'm in another room I can hear an advert for the Carpenters come on on the TV in the lounge and I can't get there quick enough to put my boot through the screen?

Vandal!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top