Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:53 PM

Re: The Mysteries Of Life!

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I button the duvet cover so nothing can get inside
Killjoy!!
You know they love getting inside, maybe they think they are returning to the womb?!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Please will someone tell me.... Why, when l wash a duvet cover with other items, every single item ends up inside the duvet cover? How do they manage that?!!

Do you have any other life mysteries?

I refer you to the `Double slit experiment` thread - it's all explained there. The particles in your case are the small items of washing that slosh about in the water thus following wave theory but when you look at your washing the washing follows the particle theory and shoot themselves into duvet covers and pillowslips.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:54 PM

Vandal!!
Haha!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Rhian. I'm sure Art won't mind me going off topic just for a second to say it's nice to see you back on the main topics. (Art is a very nice lady)

Anyway, back on topic.

Has anyone ever seen a car headlight fail when the lights are on? They only seem to fail when they are off.
Longdong
Thank you x

And I agree
Art.. and so many other lovely people on here
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I've had both the missing socks mystery and the pillow cases ending up inside the duvet mystery.

Another one is no matter how carefully I put away my power tools, the cable is always tangled the next time I use them.
LD, it's the same with the wires to the computer or behind the television etc.! One day they are all straight and uniform, the next time you look they are all entwined!!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I refer you to the `Double slit experiment` thread - it's all explained there. The particles in your case are the small items of washing that slosh about in the water thus following wave theory but when you look at your washing the washing follows the particle theory and shoot themselves into duvet covers and pillowslips.
Thank goodness for male intelligence
OK, I'll me me coat ladies ----------------> out
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2016, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Thank goodness for male intelligence
OK, I'll me me coat ladies ----------------> out
Get your coat? Why?
Have you been pulled?? !!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2016, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Longdong
Thank you x

And I agree
Art.. and so many other lovely people on here
This is your home! Rhian. Don't go again as you are very popular!

LD... xx
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2016, 10:04 PM

Get your coat? Why?
Have you been pulled?? !!
I have now Let's see, I'm guessing that you are a Red wine lover and prefer seafood. No problem, I'll cook whatever you like and thanks
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-09-2016, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
I have now Let's see, I'm guessing that you are a Red wine lover and prefer seafood. No problem, I'll cook whatever you like and thanks
Wrong for the first part of the question!

I love Champagne and l love steak!

To keep to the thread... Watching this...It's a mystery how Peter Andre is so popular?!!

https://youtu.be/iqIq4B1rgl4

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top