Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:42 PM

Re: Do You, Or Have You Ever Had The Need To Be Liked?

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Like me...LIKE ME PLEEESE!!!
Primus, Stop begging, it doesn’t become you!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:42 PM

I do like people to like me, but, if they don't I don't fret about it as I've got plenty of people who love me, never mind like me. I have people I can't warm to so why would I expect everyone to warm to me.

I have to admit I'm very easy to get along with and most people I come across do seem to warm to me, but, if they don't hey ho, no worries.

I will say that when I was younger if someone disliked me it did upset me because I could never understand what I did wrong to make them dislike me, there was a woman I worked with and she hated my guts and she bullied me mercilessly at work, so much so I let her drive me out of my job. Never, NEVER, would I let anyone drive me out of a good, well paid job again.

Nope, if you don't like me, that's your problem not mine. I know I'm a good hearted person, that's all that matters really isn't it?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
A white wine Spritzer please
white wine for me too, without the spritzer, oh and I'll have a vodka chaser too
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
white wine for me too, without the spritzer, oh and I'll have a vodka chaser too
Scrounger!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Scrounger!
Oh, forgot the crisps, add them on the bill
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 09:50 PM

Sucker!!

No, I saw the long term, it was an investment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2018, 10:19 PM

This is why l am not keen on Birthday threads on here. It really is a case of...Who loves you, baby?’
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:28 PM

I really don't care if I am liked or not, I don't see life as a popularity contest with 'friends' to be paraded as trophies.

I would be content if a handful of genuine people like me, I can't stand false 'fawning' over others, it is even more ridiculous in those who have only known each other for 5 minutes.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:52 PM

I always say, people have two choices, they either love you or hate you and that’s how it is!

There are many other choices between love & hate.

Personally I love a few people but I like many. I hate none, but I dislike a few - I have no feelings either way about a lot.

Aren't most people like that?

I don't need everybody to like me but I would be unhappy if nobody liked me at all!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 10:54 PM

Most people like to be liked but if people don't like me they can do the other .
I am too old to worry about it .
I do feel sorry for the unliked child at school though children need to be liked
I only really want the love of my husband and children .
And the dog .

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top