Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:23 PM
11

Re: Stop and Search Extension

That won't happen though, Todger and we know it!
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 12,816
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:33 PM
12

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
That won't happen though, Todger and we know it!
Not yet probably but the destruction of western civilization is not going to continue without resistance at some point. If it DOESN'T happen then civilisation is going to end.
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:35 PM
13

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Not yet probably but the destruction of western civilization is not going to continue without resistance at some point. If it DOESN'T happen then civilisation is going to end.
Yes, sadly I think I agree.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Donkeyman is offline
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 9,088
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:37 PM
14

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I can't help but agree with you, Donkeyman...gotta tick those boxes, eh?
Yeah, l guess,
But it results in more work for our supposedly hard pressed cops
to do, with probably no increase in convictions ??
Just think,in order to stop and search more black suspects, they
will have to stop and search the equivalent number of white
probably totally innocent citizens as well !!
Madness!!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:39 PM
15

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Yeah, l guess,
But it results in more work for our supposedly hard pressed cops
to do, with probably no increase in convictions ??
Just think,in order to stop and search more black suspects, they
will have to stop and search the equivalent number of white
probably totally innocent citizens as well !!
Madness!!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎

Oooh! Watch your wording there, Donkeyman Many blacks could be innocent too y'know.....! Just sayin'
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Donkeyman is offline
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 9,088
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 05:55 PM
16

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooh! Watch your wording there, Donkeyman Many blacks could be innocent too y'know.....! Just sayin'
Another good point Pixie !!
But unfortunately what should a law and order issue HAS become
a black and white issue?
Most likely propogated by white HR lawyers in search of a buck ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 06:05 PM
17

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Another good point Pixie !!
But unfortunately what should a law and order issue HAS become
a black and white issue?
Most likely propogated by white HR lawyers in search of a buck ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
I do agree with you on that, yes...it seems everything has become a black and white issue, its quite ridiculous!
The Artful Todger's Avatar
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
The Artful Todger is offline
Suffolk UK
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 12,816
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 08:06 PM
18

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I do agree with you on that, yes...it seems everything has become a black and white issue, its quite ridiculous!
The only thing that is really ridiculous is to claim that all races are equal.
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 08:08 PM
19

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The only thing that is really ridiculous is to claim that all races are equal.
They would believe it to be so? Its the other side who don't believe it....
Vlad's Avatar
Vlad
Senior Member
Vlad is offline
West Midlands UK
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,536
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
27-07-2021, 08:52 PM
20

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I'm not bothered either...it will be interesting who they stop and search though!
If 8/10 knife crimes in specific areas are committed by young black men

There's no bloody point in Stopping & Searching 8/10 Chinese women aged between 40-50 is there?
 
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.