Join for free
Page 412 of 487 « First < 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 08:50 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Sunny this morning.
No family visit this week,granddaughter and children have gone to Peppa Pig land.
Doing some outdoor jobs this morning.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 11:36 AM

Lovely sunshine here and lots of people on the beach .
I've just been out and cleaned my window so thats me finished for lol. Hope all is well with Rob xx
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 08:00 PM

Rob's doing OK thanks Jac. But he is not cooperating with the Swallow Team so they are still feeding him through an ng tube. Won't be able to come home until they've got him eating.

Lovely day here and I've had Chris to keep me company. We have wall to wall tractors out here. Micky has lots of fields cut for hay so they will be working till all hours tonight.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 08:05 AM

Lovely sunny morning again-going to be hot this afternoon.
Pleased that Rob is improving,Sue.
I've been thinking of moving for a while.Son no1 is moving to Oxford end of the month and since I won't have any ties in the village-I don't get to see my youngest grandson who lives in the village. I want to move nearer granddaughter.But it all depends what this house is worth,I can't afford to buy a higher priced property.Will get some valuations next week.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 10:46 AM

Lovely day ,wall-to-wall sunshine .
Glad Rob is on the mend xxx
Waiting for daughter to pop down to take recycling and granddaughter called yesterday . She is going out to the pub for the first time tomorrow . bit worrying .
Keep safe xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2020, 12:37 PM

Had a phone call from the Speech & Language Therapist yesterday morning - asking for tips! I told him I was available, but no dice. Took clean clothes in in the afternoon and spoke to the senior SALT. He told me they had managed to persuade Rob to take some food by mouth so that was good. I spent nearly an hour this morning trying to get through to the ward for an update and when I eventually got through I could only just understand the nurse who answered the phone. All I got was "Nothing new" and "SALT team not available today, they might come in tomorrow". Talk about making no progress. Rant over.

Home alone today. Have had a few showers but the sun is shining now. I cleaned the shower this morning and replaced the shower hose - was quite proud of myself for managing that. Back to the jigsaw.........
rhosyn
South Wales

01-08-2020, 02:33 PM

That a bit of good news about Rob starting to eat Sue.Hope he continues to improve.
Rang an estate agent this morning,having the house valued on the 10th.He explained how things would be when someone comes which will work ok.He said that the housing market was good at the moment but he would say that wouldn't he?!
Jac
Wales UK

02-08-2020, 10:46 AM

Lovely sunny one .Quiet on the beach at the moment
Not doing much .Hope Rob continues to improve.
Have a good safe one xxx
Sweetsue
midWales

02-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Have discovered that the SALT team will not be attempting to get Rob to eat over the weekend - I have a suspicion that he will be back to square 1 by Monday. Grrrr. Let me at him..........................

Exciting time Rhosyn. Will you look before you start the selling process, or wait until it's sold? Which part of the country will you be moving to?

My granddaughter phoned for a chat yesterday. She does part time work with her other grannie in Burger King in Builth Wells. She said it has been manic there for a fortnight and on Friday they took £3000! DIL says that Hayon Wye is packed to the gunwhales with tourists (most of them walking in the road), so I imagine all the local business owners have smiles on their faces.
rhosyn
South Wales

03-08-2020, 08:23 AM

Lovely sunny morning.
Up at daft o'clock,dog walked and bed changed-bed clothes out on the line.
Have to wait until I get a valuation on this house first to see how much I can offer for a new place.My granddaughter lives in Gorseinon so looking for somewhere in that area.
Shame you can't "get to" Rob to sort them out-Sue.Hope things improve soon.
Have a good day.

Page 412 of 487 « First < 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top