Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 01:05 PM

Re: Eat out to Help out.

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
That's really interesting. Can you source some kind of statistical evidence so that we can look further into this?
Hi

There are a number of FOI Requests out trying to get some facts on this.

Something that people are searching for ahead of the Public Inquiry, which will take years.

It is also linked to the instructions to send people back to nursing homes to free up beds without testing them.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 02:16 PM

Restaurant food must be really bad for us! Have to seen Jamie "Healthy Eating" Oliver in the news today? Now we know who ate all the Turkey Twizzlers...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
When it came to treating patients at the height of the crisis, the NHS staff had hard decisions to make. Younger people were apparently first in the queue.
And you were telling me to get all touchy feely with the NHS......
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
In which case I hope you are way down the queue when it comes to getting treatment!
Wow.

Just wow.
Gaz55
UK
Gaz55 is male  Gaz55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 08:59 PM

Ate out at my local pub,a village, today,first time since lockdown, food,as usual, perfect! We were the only people at the pub! Local village pubs need support from the local people! Going again tomorrow! All necessary safe rules applied. Support your local,or lose it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Wow.

Just wow.
I know Todger.......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-07-2020, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gaz55 ->
Ate out at my local pub,a village, today,first time since lockdown, food,as usual, perfect! We were the only people at the pub! Local village pubs need support from the local people! Going again tomorrow! All necessary safe rules applied. Support your local,or lose it!
Spot on Gaz....I'll do my bit......
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I know Todger.......
Try to ignore it when it happens.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 09:46 PM

Was it a Gaz-tro Pub.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 09:57 PM

Pubs are pointless, at least to me. Why buy overpriced drinks just to sit on uncomfortable chairs in a noisy bar watching a muted TV usually set to some mind-numbingly boring sporting event? Hell no. I couldn't care less if it closes or not.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top