Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
BoyRacer
Scotland,UK
BoyRacer is male  BoyRacer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 07:12 PM

Re: Is it 'so' difficult to park ........

If you have to park next to someone, always try and pick a 5 door car as the doors are much shorter than 3 door models and so don't have to be opened as wide for the occupants to get out.

Mine has Recaro bucket seats and they are very difficult to get out of unless the door can be opened wide because you can't just slide out of them you have to climb out. When I first put my car in the garage of my new house, it is so narrow I couldn't get out of the car. I have to leave it on the driveway.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by BoyRacer ->
If you have to park next to someone, always try and pick a 5 door car as the doors are much shorter than 3 door models and so don't have to be opened as wide for the occupants to get out.

Mine has Recaro bucket seats and they are very difficult to get out of unless the door can be opened wide because you can't just slide out of them you have to climb out. When I first put my car in the garage of my new house, it is so narrow I couldn't get out of the car. I have to leave it on the driveway.
Another daft design
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by victors mate ->
friend of mine has printed out notices saying "abandon car - police aware" notices that he shoves under the windscreen wipers of offending parkers.
FAB !! :-d

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top