Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2014, 03:33 AM

Re: Guardian Angels

I do believe that we have guidian angels that watch over us. If we believe that there could be other world's out there then why can't there be angels too. Deannie
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Then I can only repeat myself ........
I agree, Patsy, and would hate to think that everything in life had a completely rational explanation - it would take all the magic out of living!
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

25-10-2014, 12:05 PM

I don't think deities, angels etc exist, I sincerely hope they don't.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I agree, Patsy, and would hate to think that everything in life had a completely rational explanation - it would take all the magic out of living!
Of course it would
Anyway, 'not' everything has a rational explanation .......
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 10:31 PM

When I was what they so charmingly refer to as an elderly primigravida in hospital with acute morning sickness then awaiting the birth of what I knew was going to be a daughter as I had to have an amniocentesis test to see if there were any defects, I convinced myself my father, dead for 12 years, was watching over me. Even while I tried to believe this, I also felt I just needed any comfort blanket, I was so scared.

Presumably if you believe in guardian angels, you also believe in God? I strongly feel we have genes that govern whether we are able to believe or not; I'd love to be able to then I wouldn't fear extinction, but I can't. Even been and stayed in convents a couple of times, with Catholic friends, one of whom was an ex- nun, but it was no use!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top