Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 10:38 AM

Re: Product Changes

I now get my shampoo and conditioner from Superdrug, I find it very funny that they put the shampoo in an ordinary bottle and the conditioner had a pump action thingy on it, then the next time I went they had removed it.

I just kept the old bottle and transferred the new one into it.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I now get my shampoo and conditioner from Superdrug, I find it very funny that they put the shampoo in an ordinary bottle and the conditioner had a pump action thingy on it, then the next time I went they had removed it.

It's a laugh int it? I also find sometimes the pump action doesn't work so you have to take the top off!! Grrrrrrr....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 11:14 AM

I also find it irksome when, just as you are getting to know where everything is, your favourite supermarket moves everything around.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->

What is worse for me is when both shampoo and conditioner are in a similar bottle and when fumbling in the shower with poor eyesight you pick up the wrong one .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 12:20 PM

You think you have got problems. Pales into insignificance when compared to this national disaster. Those Yankee bastards at Kraft have started using some wheat yeast in Vegemite whereas previously it was only barley yeast (from brewing). It has changed the taste.

I have only got one jar of the 'proper' Vegemite left. Bastards!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What is worse for me is when both shampoo and conditioner are in a similar bottle and when fumbling in the shower with poor eyesight you pick up the wrong one .
So true !
Also agree about those pump bottles, they get me gander up too
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You think you have got problems. Pales into insignificance when compared to this national disaster. Those Yankee bastards at Kraft have started using some wheat yeast in Vegemite whereas previously it was only barley yeast (from brewing). It has changed the taste.

I have only got one jar of the 'proper' Vegemite left. Bastards!
Oooo it makes you want to crush a bag o grapes !
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
It's a laugh int it? I also find sometimes the pump action doesn't work so you have to take the top off!! Grrrrrrr....
I haven't found one yet that has not worked but sometimes when I am in the shower and I press the top for the conditioner to come out it slides across the bath top. Or it falls into the bath, I then know it is going to be a bad day.
shirley
Gloucestershire

21-10-2014, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Oooo it makes you want to crush a bag o grapes !
Oh Patsy you do make me laugh
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2014, 01:31 PM

"Oooo it makes you want to crush a bag o grapes !" That's a new one on me, must try that the next time I'm angry

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top