Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 09:31 AM

Re: Product Changes

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Oooo it makes you want to crush a bag o grapes !

Love it! Thanks Patsy - you always give me a smile a day - don't ever lose that talent !!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Love it! Thanks Patsy - you always give me a smile a day - don't ever lose that talent !!
Grinning from ear to ear - good for me too !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 10:08 PM

I was watching something (can't remember what) where they said that supermarkets sell the stuff that the companies pay them to display in prominent positions! So our tastes aren't important. We have no choice on what's sold, even if they sell more of one brand, another brand could be worth more because they're paid more to promote it!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I was watching something (can't remember what) where they said that supermarkets sell the stuff that the companies pay them to display in prominent positions! So our tastes aren't important. We have no choice on what's sold, even if they sell more of one brand, another brand could be worth more because they're paid more to promote it!
That's true, Twiz. Wasn't it on Alex Polizzi's new show, about helping businesses? It was the sausage factory and the owners went to a supermarket to find out about the fridge displays. I'm sure that was it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2014, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Stop buying it Patsy and send a letter/email to their head office telling them why.
Some of these companies are run by idiots!!

Yes, and I bet "the idiots" don't even use the product themselves, and that's why they don't know what we need!
BoyRacer
Scotland,UK
BoyRacer is male  BoyRacer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Half the time they do this I stop buying the product, not because I object to 'rebranding', but because I can't find the product on the shelves anymore
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 02:30 PM

Have you noticed even the Oxo Cubes now have indents in the sides, so you now get less. Also I use Soya Milk and they have changed the lid, which now when you pour the soya out onto your cereal, it now goes all over the kitchen table and not the bowl. grrrrrrrr
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Have you noticed even the Oxo Cubes now have indents in the sides, so you now get less. Also I use Soya Milk and they have changed the lid, which now when you pour the soya out onto your cereal, it now goes all over the kitchen table and not the bowl. grrrrrrrr
That is so annoying - my favourite almond milk is the same, takes me ages to pour and yet they are supposed to test these things !

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top