Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 10:58 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Lovely colours on that Damsel.
Not much planned this week. I will have to get my thinking cap
on as to where and whenst I go. Probably Derby this week.
Have a nice day everyone. Hope you are all well.
Take care.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Happy Monday everyone
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 11:57 AM

Good Morning all

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Good morning all. Spent much time trying to get computer going so I could pay some bills, transfer money across, and then phone Halfords service centre to get my car booked in for problem solving. Wipers work even though stalk switched off.

Also need to have the central locking looked at but they won't get involved, so that will need a very very expensive trip to Nissan! Eeeek. That can wait.

Expensive quarter for me, what with electricity, BT and tv licence. And what with paying £219 for my first dentures, and then £118 for the line rental for my Sky dish, my savings account has taken a huge battering. Roll on State Pension that will take care of ALL these extras. (Yes, already worked it out.)

Oh, and it'll be £49 for diagnostic charge on Friday, when car is booked in, plus whatever, but if no fault can be found no charge, but if they strip the stalk down and can deal with it, that'll be the charge. At least my monthly pension goes in on Friday (due on the 1st) so that covers that expense.

Honestly, my pockets and purse are feeling the strain at the moment. Oh but wait...I went out shopping yesterday and spent...(mumbles...£33.82)

Yes, enjoyed myself, but £16.51 was supermarket/food/lunch, £5 in a pound shop, just over £6 Wilkinsons, and some foody treats.

Now have the day to myself, and will do a roast beef dinner tonight, as neighbour too tired to go swimming, so we are missing a week. Fine by me.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 01:44 PM

Good afternoon all, nice enough day here, it's a bank holiday over here, just like two Sundays one after the other to me, except there is good racing on TV, I'll have some of that.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Afternoon all.

Beautiful Damsel Fly Alan.

Its the most beautiful, hot sunny day here in Essex.

Doing nothing today, just relaxing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top