Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:20 AM

My Granddaughter at The Tower of London yesterday.

Here are some photos of my youngest Granddaughter Amelie aged seven. when she spent the day in London with her Mummy and step daddy to see The Tower of London yesterday.
I think the first photo is so lovely of Amelie looking out from one of the turrets at the poppies.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:25 AM

Re: My Granddaughter at The Tower of London yesterday.

Lovely snaps Maursey.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:25 AM

Lovely photos Maursey ... and the one looking out from the turret is very special ... and such a pretty granddaughter
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:32 AM

Ah! very nice photos...she looks so sweet
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:41 AM

Love the photos, the first one, so special to keep and look back on .....
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

28-10-2014, 01:04 PM

Do you have the permission of the parents to display these photos on a public forum? Evil paedophiles have been known to use such photos for their own nasty purposes. Some forums don't permit people to post photos of children, which is wise, imo.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by comeandgo ->
Do you have the permission of the parents to display these photos on a public forum? Evil paedophiles have been known to use such photos for their own nasty purposes. Some forums don't permit people to post photos of children, which is wise, imo.
Of course I do. I think it is absolutely crazy not being able to show photos of your children.
Children are photographed everywhere, in catalogues, magazines. Famous stars show off their children in papers etc. If pedophiles do these filthy things, we are none the wiser.
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

28-10-2014, 01:12 PM

I was once unwise enough to post some photos of my grandchildren on a forum, and their parents went crazy, and rightly so!
maursey
hertfordshire

28-10-2014, 01:20 PM

Why!.
I asked my daughter and she said. "Of course Mum."
What about children who do modeling and babies on T.V. They only have to freeze the picture and take a photo. I could go on and on.
Any peodophile has only to google children or babies and they will get hundreds of photos.
I am on other forums and we all show our photos of our grandchildren.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 01:31 PM

C & G - maybe it depends on the photo, to suggest no one should share photos of loved ones is ridiculous, especially on this forum. They can find photos everywhere .......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top