Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 09:21 PM

Re: My Granddaughter at The Tower of London yesterday.

Thank you all so much for your lovely replies. Well except one.
There's always one who will disagree with something.
Personally if I had been against it and someone had put photos of their children I wouldn't interfere. Nothing to do with me or anyone else. It's up to that person.
Thought I was back at school for the minute with the words....."Have you had permission from her parents.. Ha Ha.

Apparently my daughter said it was absolutely packed everywhere. A two hour long queue to see the crown jewels. They said they missed out a lot because of the queuing. Probably because it was the first day of the children's short holiday.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 09:55 PM

It certainly looks as if your granddaughter had a day out to remember. Lovely photos.
BoyRacer
Scotland,UK
BoyRacer is male  BoyRacer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2014, 10:30 PM

Wonderful photos. It will be an experience she will always remember. The poppy field is astonishing.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 02:02 AM

Thank you Clumsy and Boy Racer. Your views much appreciated.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top