Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 10:12 AM

Re: forum membership

Welcome to the club Rose. In my case I am a Senior and get a pension to prove it
Enjoy. Its good to talk
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 08:47 PM

You can, of course now use the excuse of having "a senior moment" if you post something weird!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
You can, of course now use the excuse of having "a senior moment" if you post something weird!
That's true Twiz, I never thought of that!
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 07:57 PM

Thank you BowieEyes.

As for Senior Moments, don't think I have any others these days!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 08:08 PM

Rose, I have senior moments when I walk upstairs and wonder what the heck I've walked upstairs for!! Then I stand, thinking hard, walk back downstairs, then it comes to me! We're all senior here. That's the reassuring bit
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Rose, I have senior moments when I walk upstairs and wonder what the heck I've walked upstairs for!! Then I stand, thinking hard, walk back downstairs, then it comes to me! We're all senior here. That's the reassuring bit

That's true Alice. The other day I popped in the Co-op, but couldn't remember why! I knew it was only one small thing I needed so decided to have a wander around hoping I would see something to jog my memory.
Then a lady I know, came up to me and said "you look just like me", and I wondered what on earth she meant - because we don't look alike at all. Then she explained. She said she knew exactly what I was wandering about for because she sometimes does just the same, and recognised the signs. She said "you've forgotten what you came in for haven't you". And we both laughed. Eventually I picked up the mushrooms I'd wanted and left, smiling to myself.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's true Alice. The other day I popped in the Co-op, but couldn't remember why! I knew it was only one small thing I needed so decided to have a wander around hoping I would see something to jog my memory.
Then a lady I know, came up to me and said "you look just like me", and I wondered what on earth she meant - because we don't look alike at all. Then she explained. She said she knew exactly what I was wandering about for because she sometimes does just the same, and recognised the signs. She said "you've forgotten what you came in for haven't you". And we both laughed. Eventually I picked up the mushrooms I'd wanted and left, smiling to myself.
That made me smile
Isn't it nice to meet a kindred spirit when you least expect it?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just as long as you did not ask for your Dividend Stamps.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2014, 01:59 PM

Yes Spitty, that would have been bad, they'd probably have called Security.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top