Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 10:12 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning All

Hope you have a great day

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 10:16 AM

Morning all.

Sending get well wishes to anyone feeling under par! (Me included...coming down with a cold. Damn.)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all.

Sending get well wishes to anyone feeling under par! (Me included...coming down with a cold. Damn.)
Get well soon wishes to you also, Jazzi
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 10:33 AM

Morning everyone, lovely Blue sky and Sunny here..
Think it was a touch frosty in the night..
Off out soon, hope any poorly ones feel better soon.

Shazy..
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 11:31 AM

Good morning all Get well soon to all who have the dreaded "cold".

Pearl farm, phillippines.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 11:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a grey dreary day , I find them so depressing.

Not sure what I am doing today, I have much to think about having mistakenly stuck my nose in and given information to the family that they did not wish to hear.
Sometimes you 'can't do right for doing wrong' as they say.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 12:02 PM

Meg these days definitely are dreary and depressing. I was in the hospital chaplain's office last week and he has his SAD light on in the office already
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 12:48 PM

Good morning all, nice sunny day here. I’m off to the daughters house now to fix her satellite dish, it blew off course a few days ago, she promised me lunch and a few pints in her local when it’s done, I don’t want anything off her but she insists, refuse and she'll only get angry, sure there's nothing as bad as an angry woman. See you later.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 12:52 PM

Thanks peeps.

Unfortunately I can't spend the day in bed as I have to leave soon for my acupuncture appointment in London.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 02:03 PM

buenas dias all. A busy day so far, I´ve been into our local town with a friend, a few admin tasks dealt with there and a walk round the market but didn´t see anything I liked, or should I say needed !

Its a hot sunny day, no idea what happened to the cloudy dull days with possible rain that were forecast for yesterday and today, must have gone elsewhere I suppose.

I have a pile of ironing waiting for me, hmm, I think it might be waiting a bit longer. Hope you are feeling okay Patsy and your cold doesn´t develop Jazzi and I hope your domestic problem sorts itself out Meg. Have a pleasant day all.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top