Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 08:52 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. A busy day so far, Iīve been into our local town with a friend, a few admin tasks dealt with there and a walk round the market but didnīt see anything I liked, or should I say needed !

Its a hot sunny day, no idea what happened to the cloudy dull days with possible rain that were forecast for yesterday and today, must have gone elsewhere I suppose.

I have a pile of ironing waiting for me, hmm, I think it might be waiting a bit longer. Hope you are feeling okay Patsy and your cold doesnīt develop Jazzi and I hope your domestic problem sorts itself out Meg. Have a pleasant day all.
No chance, clumsy! It's gone straight to my chest!!!

I'm blowing my nose every minute, have a sore throat, and have a very nasty chesty cough. In 2 days.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2014, 09:06 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
No chance, clumsy! It's gone straight to my chest!!!

I'm blowing my nose every minute, have a sore throat, and have a very nasty chesty cough. In 2 days.
Jazzi take at measure of whiskey, add a cup of water and a sliced lemon, a few cloves, heat the lot up in a small pot then drink it as hot as you can, then into bed with you and you'll feel like a new woman in the morning.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top