Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 10:35 AM

Re: My new Mobile

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Good to hear you got great service ,im glad i wasnt in a queue behind you though (2 hours?) cant say id have stayed the course lol

Which mobile did you buy Mups?

I'm glad I wasn't in a queue behind me too Aysa.

Mind you, there were other sales assistants twiddling their thumbs at the time, it wasn't as if they were rushed off their feet. I doubt they would have spent that much time with me had they been busy.

Oh, nearly forgot, compared to the £800-£900 pounds ones on show, mine was a relatively inexpensive Samsung J3 - more than enough for my brain to manage.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Individuals with a poor attitude are everywhere, i recently went to replace my phone to my EE branch.

Up front i told the sales woman what i reqd, she then set about with trying to confuse me with the jargon they use and tried to get me to sign up to something totally inappropriate.

I declined and she stormed off in a huff. so i called in to another EE shop 200yds away,very different approach by the salesmen, and after listening carefully,i got what i wanted.

I don't blame you Nom, good for you and glad you got sorted in the end.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-09-2018, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm impressed Mups.

Have you stayed with the 02 network?

No Carol, I left 02 them.
A friend recommended I get a Sim only card, so I did.
It does plenty enough for me at only £5 per month, which has worked out even cheaper than my old PAYG.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:35 AM

The J3 looks very nice
What colour did you get Mups?

Can you get Wi-Fi on it?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 11:43 AM

I'll ring you if you give me your number!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 12:32 PM

Lovely Mups, I get in a right old state if I have to buy anything new like phones. They may as well talk in Chinese!
Have you got a nice cover for it, I bought a new one with a retro hippy flower power pattern on it, there are some lovely ones now!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-09-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
The J3 looks very nice
What colour did you get Mups?

Can you get Wi-Fi on it?

Haha, I don't flippin' know Rhian, I haven't got that far yet.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-09-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Lovely Mups, I get in a right old state if I have to buy anything new like phones. They may as well talk in Chinese!
Have you got a nice cover for it, I bought a new one with a retro hippy flower power pattern on it, there are some lovely ones now!

Yes, I did get a cover Tess, as these very slim phones are slippery and easy to drop and a cover is not so smooth so easier to keep hold of.
I got a pretty one of a little bird sitting in a blossom tree.
It'll cheer me up in the long dark winter.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 01:58 PM

Sounds like you had a very good experience, Mups, which can't be said of every shop.

When I was shopping for my watch, the staff offered me tea or coffee. No doubt they were anticipating I would spend a lot of money but still it was a nice touch.

If you search for apps on the Play store I can recommend Doze which is free and plays relaxing piano music or nature sounds. There are a lot of apps that play natural sounds and I always have one or two of them as they aid sleep or just to relax to at any time. Most of them are free if you can put up with a few ads.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm glad I wasn't in a queue behind me too Aysa.

Mind you, there were other sales assistants twiddling their thumbs at the time, it wasn't as if they were rushed off their feet. I doubt they would have spent that much time with me had they been busy.

Oh, nearly forgot, compared to the £800-£900 pounds ones on show, mine was a relatively inexpensive Samsung J3 - more than enough for my brain to manage.
Good choice to get a Samsung Mups...when I next change my fone it's going to be a Samsung...I like them.. ..I'd never spend more than I need to and £800 is way ott. More like £100 or less if it's an upgrade tbh .

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top