Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Re: Narcissists are happier?

I don't think they are all necessarily happy. The ones that are young, rich, and good looking and/or intelligent, talented and interesting as well may be. Because it's usually always about them wherever they are. But you don't have to be all or any of those things to be a narcissist. The very ordinary ones with nothing special going for them that think it's all about them are doomed to be perpetually disappointed and frustrated. I can't stand braggers either but I also don't like inverse snobbery. There's a difference between selling yourself with something you're good at or being confident to just being a blowhard bragger.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 06:01 PM

You don't get many empaths invited to parties......
They are more likely to be found in the kitchen....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:02 PM

I think they get invited to parties but just don’t go since they don’t like being around many people all at once
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I think they get invited to parties but just don’t go since they don’t like being around many people all at once
That's right, Bratti. They can only drown out six people at a time
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:24 PM

We've got what I would consider a narcissist in our family.
She can't be that happy though as she's often in floods of tears because she's not the centre of attention.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:29 PM

Nothing wrong with being happy about who you are and comfortable in your own skin.....
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nothing wrong with being happy about who you are and comfortable in your own skin.....
Nothing wrong with that at all!

Absolutely agree!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's right, Bratti. They can only drown out six people at a time
I speaking of empaths. I’m not sure what you’re getting at
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 07:53 AM

Maybe getting back to basics is the key to happiness, that requires not loving yourself too much possibly.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-10-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Nothing wrong with that at all!

Absolutely agree!
Thanks Right Now.....

I suppose we are all a little bit narcissistic on the forum or else we wouldn't be here, eager to express our opinions and thoughts on others. The only exceptions are the wallflowers who just come on here to view and remain obscure in the shadows.....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top