Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:45 PM

Re: Fire extinguishers

That's a great idea for an extinguisher and not expensive either. I suppose I should consider getting one really although our local fire station is literally two minutes walk away, I can see it from my bathroom window.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 02:58 PM

Dry powder for us. In fact several of them and two in the kitchen plus a fire mat. Thing is with dry powder they do have a life, it's about ten years in most cases then they become unreliable. If there's a pressure guage on them, which many do have, worth checking that periodically too to ensure its not dropped to the red zone.

In addition we've got a "what to do if" plan worked out. Only simple, but at least we've thought about it in advance.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
In addition we've got a "what to do if" plan worked out. Only simple, but at least we've thought about it in advance.
Yes, I have a plan too.

Get out, get the cats out,
and if time go back for Marge.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, I have a plan too.

Get out, get the cats out,
and if time go back for Marge.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top