Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 04:36 AM

What's Bugging You?

My oven just went roowwwww ROWWWWW, clunk, and is now dead. I have to buy a new one just as I put my budget on austerity measures.

The dogs need a bath. I am dreading the inevitable chaos that goes with it. Let's just say that bathing four dogs requires a bathing suit, all the towels in the house, a mop, bad words, and a full day of recovery.

I’m stewing about getting my new drivers license. It’s not the test I’m fretting about, it’s the blasted photo that always makes me look like I am on my way to federal prison.

My favorite leggings and reading glasses have gone missing - again. All of them.

Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 05:17 AM

Re: What's Bugging You?

Bugs.
Now that summer has started and it's getting quite hot,they all being neighbourly and coming around to our place.
Four dogs does seem like a recipe for madness,one is all I can manage.
Bad luck on the oven, at least you'll save on the electric or gas while you are eating your raw brussel sprouts.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 06:51 AM

Right now, the only thing that bugs me is those tiny little flies that love to crawl around on my face.
Fortunately, I've got one of these.

A slight shake of the head keeps them buggers away.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Right now, the only thing that bugs me is those tiny little flies that love to crawl around on my face.
Fortunately, I've got one of these.

A slight shake of the head keeps them buggers away.
An Australian Sojourn

Bloody great masses of flies,
The bastards 'll pick out your eyes.
They get up yer nose
And inter yer clothes,
The bloody great masses of flies!

'Skeeters as big as a dog
Descend on yer camp like a fog,
And after confusion
Y'll need a transfusion
For every damn one is a hog!

It rains in Tasmania often.
Yer toes start to wrinkle and soften.
"It's a beautiful day"
You hear some drongo say,
As they carry you off in a coffin.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 07:40 AM

Hi

Weight gain as I am on steroids again, leaves all over garden even though I have no trees, getting behind with the decorating, a tree washed down in the floods which is blocking my favourite fishing spot.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:07 AM

My pension provider delaying my pay-out yet again. How long do I have to wait to get my life sorted out?!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:12 AM

Viewing the world through the fog of cataracts!
Marmota
New Member!
Belarus
Marmota is female 

31-10-2019, 09:15 AM

My cat, which I was forced to carry to my mother. There are already two cats there, and my cat is afraid, and cannot get used to it in any way. At home, she attacked, bit and scratched my son’s wife. To be honest, I was often on the side of the cat. (((
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:47 AM

Hmmm ... and I've been fretting over what's going to happen to the cat that visits us daily for a decent meal, lots of purring with legs in the air, when we go away for xmas.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 10:13 AM

The aches and pains that always arrive in wintertime

The person behind me in the supermarket queue who always coughs, splutters and sneezes in my face when I turn round

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top