Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:54 PM

In Loving Memory of My Sister & Mum

My Mum died 14th October and my Sister died 7th November both suddenly 5 years ago within 3 weeks of each other. It was a tremendous shock and while I have accepted my mums death I am still having trouble coming to terms with my Sisters death. She was my best friend in the whole world and I adored her. I hate when milestones creep upon me, the waves of grief are so painful.

I made a movie in memory of them and I thought I would share my tribute to them with you. You can see just by looking at my Mum and Sister what beautiful and kind people they were.

I hope you enjoy seeing the love between us as a family.

RIP My Mum and My Julia.

Apologies if I've already shared this in the past, I can't remember if I did or not.

x x x x

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:12 PM

Re: In Loving Memory of My Sister & Mum

Made me cry LQ x
You are all so alike
And you are half the size now!

Hugs to you lovely x
It may be tough but that huge love you all shared is still there in your heart x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Made me cry LQ x
You are all so alike
And you are half the size now!

Hugs to you lovely x
It may be tough but that huge love you all shared is still there in your heart x
Thank you Rhi, after they died I gained a tremendous amount of weight on top of the weight I had on in those pictures too! The grief hit me hard. Luckily 2 years ago I took stock of my life and thought enough was enough. I like to think it was my Sister and Mum pushing me on. They would be proud of me now I do know that.

I'm sorry it brought tears to your eyes, it was very hard putting that movie together. It's coming up 5 years on the 7th for my sister and I'm dreading that day.

The pain of grief I feel is the price I pay for the love we had for each other.

You would have loved my Sister and Mum. x x x
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:24 PM

That was lovely.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
That was lovely.
thank you Roxy xx
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:37 PM

Lovely memento Queenie, they’ll always be with you in spirit as long as you live, it’s a comfort to know that, well it comforts me when I think of my departed family, especially my older brother, we were as close as two peas in a pod.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Lovely memento Queenie, they’ll always be with you in spirit as long as you live, it’s a comfort to know that, well it comforts me when I think of my departed family, especially my older brother, we were as close as two peas in a pod.
Thank you for your kind words Jem, I'm sorry for your loss of your Brother. It must be hard living without him but I'm glad you find comfort in his spirit being with you xxx
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 10:04 PM

LQ

it is something very hard to live with when two family members pass away close together. I know exactly how you feel as it happened to me with both my parents passing within weeks of each other. That was way back in the late 1980's and something never really got over.

I always remember what the vicar said. He said think of it this way. They have left this world to go and meet friends and relatives in the next. One day you will all meet up again.
That really pulled me through this sad time.

You will never forget them, but remember the good times you all had.

God bless
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 10:11 PM

A lovely, touching memorial to your dear Mum and Sister, LQ.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 10:29 PM

That was very emotional & a lovely commemoration to you Mum & Sister.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top