Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 06:07 PM

Re: In Loving Memory of My Sister & Mum

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My Mum died 14th October and my Sister died 7th November both suddenly 5 years ago within 3 weeks of each other. It was a tremendous shock and while I have accepted my mums death I am still having trouble coming to terms with my Sisters death. She was my best friend in the whole world and I adored her. I hate when milestones creep upon me, the waves of grief are so painful.

I made a movie in memory of them and I thought I would share my tribute to them with you. You can see just by looking at my Mum and Sister what beautiful and kind people they were.

I hope you enjoy seeing the love between us as a family.

RIP My Mum and My Julia.

Apologies if I've already shared this in the past, I can't remember if I did or not.

x x x x

Lovely. Thank you for sharing, LQ
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 06:53 PM

Those photos showed the love & happiness you shared. The song made it sad, but your faces should remind you of happier times...... and I am sure those are the memories your mum and sister would want you to remember.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 02:32 PM

LQ, l remember seeing your film tribute to your mum and sister on here before, as l remember the poignant Elvis Presley song playing in the background.

What l didn’t realise is that your mum and sister died within three weeks of each other. That was truly awful.

You have lovely memories of them both, the laughter and happiness and that should be celebrated.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 03:16 PM

Thinking of you my lovely friend. x
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 04:32 PM

I'm sorry for your loss LQ, It's so sad to lose someone you are close to. Awful though it is, we live with the fact that our parents should and most probably will, depart first, but it hits one dreadfully when you lose a sibling, especially a close, loving sister which you had.

If it's any comfort, they have only both gone ahead to put the kettle on, you will be reunited one day, have no fear of that. Big hug from me. xx

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top