Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone and what a morning torrential rain and windy. Poor Chloe got soaked on our morning walk and looked so miserable. She was dried and tucked up in her bed before her poor owner got dry.

I am off to have my hair trimmed later with a new hairdresser. I am fed up with the old one keeping me waiting for up to an hour, wandering off to chat to other people while doing my hair and having a couldn't care less attitude. It's time for a change I think.
At least if the new one makes a mess being winter I can keep my hud up

Enjoy your day .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone.

We've no plans for today. Ady, Paula & the children are coming round later to tell us all about their recent holiday in Tenerife.

I'm thinking I might go a run to the garden centre to get some more winter bedding plants but might leave it till tomorrow...

Have a good day all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 12:02 PM

Good morning from Foxy's world.....

Woke up with a big red throbbing big toe joint this morning....
Good job it's a rest day. Not visiting the garden centre today for lunch because we went out yesterday and have still got Friday's salmon in the fridge so I'll cook that later....

Your hairdresser sounds like mine Meg, always in discussion with the other cutters while I sit there like a lemon! So unprofessional, I can feel a change is on the way...

Barometer has dropped through the floor and the sky is growing darker by the minute, armageddon is on the the way......
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 01:27 PM

Hi everyone
Rain has cleared here
The sky is a bright white and the birds are chirping

I have no solid plans today apart from a quick dash for groceries.
I'll make the most of my second to last day's holiday by baking and cooking, and load the freezer back up

Cleaning, hoovering and washing done already (smiles smugly)
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 01:30 PM

I'll take that back
The sun has peeked through the clouds now!
Perhaps I'll go for a walk instead...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top