Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 11:47 AM

Re: Sussex's again...

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Poor Harry Hewitt.

He always was an outsider (by parentage); now the "monarchists" all have it in for him as well.

He and his wife are better off out of the royal madness, though.
Why do you spread such libellous rubbish ?
It’s a rotten thing to do .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
These two, Markle & H, are fast becoming great entertainment value, in these dark depressing days. A super double act, guaranteed to come up with fresh material to keep us all laughing. A fitting replacement to the much loved Krankies!!
Laughing is not the word I would chose. Disgusted closer to the truth in my case.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 01:01 PM

Give them a year or two and they'll be divorcing. She'll be following a career in politics ... they'll be scrapping over where Archie should be brought up ... and Harry will come limping home to dad with his tail between his legs and will be welcomed back.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Certainly needs checking, it wouldn't be right if you were misusing your charity funds for any purpose, so he should welcome the investigation if there has been nothing untoward happening.
Royals are not known for welcoming investigations into their conduct - witness Prince Andrew's dodging the Feds re the paedo scandal.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 02:50 PM

Why not ?
Has he actually committed a crime ?
Having sex with a 17 year old is not a crime in London and most parts of the world .
I can’t stand the man but as long as the US refuses to extradite that women who killed that young boy by driving on the wrong side of the road why on earth should he cooperate ?
A 17 year old is not exactly a child .
17 year old girls have sex all the time some for love some for money .
Generally one or both of these reasons .
Of course it’s nice for the. if the two go together !
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why not ?
Has he actually committed a crime ?
Having sex with a 17 year old is not a crime in London and most parts of the world .
I can’t stand the man but as long as the US refuses to extradite that women who killed that young boy by driving on the wrong side of the road why on earth should he cooperate ?
A 17 year old is not exactly a child .
17 year old girls have sex all the time some for love some for money .
Generally one or both of these reasons .
Of course it’s nice for the. if the two go together !
Sodit. You beat me to it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
As a Sussex resident I deeply resent that he was given the title The Duke Of Sussex because he has brought the county's name into disrepute Oh yes and dont start me off about her!
They are an embarrassment to the whole Country LD.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Give them a year or two and they'll be divorcing. She'll be following a career in politics ... they'll be scrapping over where Archie should be brought up ... and Harry will come limping home to dad with his tail between his legs and will be welcomed back.
We welcome terrorists back so Gingers will have no trouble.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-07-2020, 04:03 PM

I remember donating to the Sri Lankan tsunami appeal only to get a letter from the DEC about a year later saying that my money had not been used for its original purpose but they would like to send it to Africa instead. Obviously I refused and got a refund.

I believe that donations not used for the original purpose, can't be transferred with permission from the donor.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-07-2020, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We welcome terrorists back so Gingers will have no trouble.
True but it will be difficult for anyone to like him again .
He had credit in spades ( am I allowed to say this ?) from the British people even from those not enamoured of the royals ,
He turned his back on us and moreover slagged us off so he can get stuffed !
He will end up living somewhere in Africa as a remittance man .

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top