Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

23-07-2020, 03:41 PM

Re: Ideas for a New Business

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
I agree and can see drawbacks... but I can also the advantages of a services like this.
I doubt you would get many people interested in it.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 03:48 PM

I guess the Guy who had the idea to bottle water to sell, had a much worse response

Anyone else think of a service/business that could do well in these present times.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

23-07-2020, 03:51 PM

I guess the Guy who had the idea to bottle water to sell, had a much worse response

Anyone else think of a service/business that could do well in these present times.
And what commission would you pay the person who suggests an idea that you could turn into a business?
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
And what commission would you pay the person who suggests an idea that you could turn into a business?

Yes there are people who would pinch a viable idea.

Even Patent an idea of an invention, hoping to make their £millions.

Yes I am starting a new business venture, more for something to do, something that I will enjoy.... Fortunately after years of work, along with other business interests... Its nice to do things that are not motivated by money but pleasure
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 04:38 PM

Some enterprising person could start colecting the Thousands of Clothes and articles waiting to go to Charity shops ,as they will be snowed under when opening again.
The Charity Bins outside Stores have lots of bags left outside as the bins are full.
These Clothes can be cleaned and exported to Countries in need and sold at very reasonable prices even subsidised by Goverment too.
However, I do not think they would be keen on Thongs or Transparent Negligee or Tops.

There are £Mlillions to be made in any waste products if willing to work hard.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

23-07-2020, 04:43 PM

Yes there are people who would pinch a viable idea.

Even Patent an idea of an invention, hoping to make their £millions.

Yes I am starting a new business venture, more for something to do, something that I will enjoy.... Fortunately after years of work, along with other business interests... Its nice to do things that are not motivated by money but pleasure
I have one or two ideas but I don't know how credible they are.
marciniak
wales uk

23-07-2020, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Some enterprising person could start colecting the Thousands of Clothes and articles waiting to go to Charity shops ,as they will be snowed under when opening again.
The Charity Bins outside Stores have lots of bags left outside as the bins are full.
These Clothes can be cleaned and exported to Countries in need and sold at very reasonable prices even subsidised by Goverment too.
However, I do not think they would be keen on Thongs or Transparent Negligee or Tops.

There are £Mlillions to be made in any waste products if willing to work hard.
I'm sure you're right...lots of recycling opportunities, as you say, a bit of thought and hard work

There were murder here sometimes back, charity collection of clothes.... place in white bag that were provided put out side on said date for collection.

Thing was the Roma gypsies got there first and were weighing the clothes in for cash.

The charity shops here, with the closure of the Tips, had everyones rubbish dumped outside under the guise of donations
marciniak
wales uk

23-07-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
I have one or two ideas but I don't know how credible they are.

If they are ideas of gadgets, best keep them ideas to yourself.

Why not register the at the patent office, cost nothing for two years... and who knows, you could very well be contacted by some company interested in your idea.

Believe me, many ideas that have been patented, have often been thought of before, by someone who never thought about patenting it.
marciniak
wales uk

23-07-2020, 07:44 PM

So much for our entrepreneurial talents.

It appears such Boxes are already a big business which is getting bigger, due to the coronavirus fear and restrictions here in the UK.

https://www.bringme.com/uk-en/reside...SAAEgIVR_D_BwE

And there many others for the household too
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 07:58 PM

I'm a detective by nature. If I was 50 years younger, I'd be a private eye with a room above a shop in the west end. The cops can't be bothered to solve simple crimes like low-profile murders anymore. And there are many well-to-do types out there that would pay big bucks for answers.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top