Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 05:45 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Overcast here but according to the forecast it should brighten up, with a few sunny spells and the odd shower during the afternoon. Maximum temperature 24ºC.

Nothing planned for today, yet again, so I will take the day as it unfolds as it usually does.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 06:52 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Baz & all who follow.

Later today I'm meeting my friend Jean for a pre-birthday lunch. I expect that will take up most of the afternoon.

No other plans.

Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:25 AM

Another lovely sunny winter day, it was cool (max of 18') but little wind so nice in the sun, still I got all my washing done, which wasn't much but the weather isn't going to last so it had to be done.

Fixed a dripping tap and went shopping for milk and some odds and ends before the weather turns tomorrow.

Battening down for the possibility of another east coast low (well it is winter and July is the coldest month)

Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 07:32 AM

good morning all. trust you are all in fine fettle, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:16 AM

Good morning everyone

Daughter and 7 year old grandson are here later for lunch I'm doing a quiche and salad...so a lovely day for me.

I have a pal who is nattering me to go to a restaurant with them....we haven't done that yet and I'm still a bit nervous to do it but I'm running out of excuses ...people think I'm being over cautious.....maybe I am ?

Hope it stays nice today.....I'm fed up of rain.

Have a lovely day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day and I am going to try to catch up in the garden.

My grass seed is up and looking good having escaped the woodpigeons thanks to a coating of grass cuttings. I need to sweep them up now so it looks tidy.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning all, overcast here but a dry forecast for later and max 21deg...

Did the Tesco shop early then walked the dogs, now having a brew before deciding on my day's agenda, which will include broad beans and bacon for lunch and then there's the snapshot comp to sort out this afternoon...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:28 AM

Good morning. It’s not even 4:30 here but is supposed to be a beautiful day. One of our girls needs her shots and to be seen by a vet tomorrow. It’s all curb side assistance so trust is a big factor. They are to take my dog and give her the shots she needs. I have no choice but to trust them. I don’t like it but not much I can do.

Oh yeah! Have a nice day ya’ all. Lol
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:45 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry but cloudy here.

I have started some new medication with nasty side effects which, I am told, do wear off after a few days.

A day doing nothing for me.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 09:55 AM

Good morning all no sign of the sun here, just cloud - rain is forecast for this evening.

Back to the decorating today and get a bit more done.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top