Join for free
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 06:52 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone, looks like another nice day, beans and tomatoes watered, and beef joint in the slow cooker. Time now for a cup of tea.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 06:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone.

Weather here is fine and sunny - so far - thunder and rain forecast for later!

That beef smells good, Frankie, making me hungry!

Take care - stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 07:04 AM

Good morning Frankie and Tabby and all who follow

Sunday again where did the week go? Had to cancel my plans for today due to the lockdown so I won't be seeing my gorgeous grandkids except on facetime ...so fed up but I keep reminding myself....stay safe.

Going to do some decorating today...I still haven't finished the bedroom. Stay safe everyone but have a good day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 07:31 AM

Good morning all, have a lovely day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone, a dry day forecast here but cooler, but that's no bad thing, thirty plus degrees is far too hot for me these days.

On the agenda is just another day pottering around, and I'll be making a veggie soup for lunch.

Enjoy your Sunday folks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:09 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A dry and sunny start here, blue skies with fluffy white clouds. An afternoon of sunny spells and a few isolated showers but feeling warm is the forecast. Maximum temperature 25ºC.

For me it’s a day of catching up on tasks that need doing, these never end for some reason!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start and pleasantly cool.

I have done lots of washing and hope to get in the garden.
The search for a holiday house for 8 of us for next year is over, it has taken 4 days

We have settled for and a house overlooking Cardigan bay in Wales. Lets hope we can go next year.
I can relax now....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 12:02 PM

Good morning all a little late for me today....

My daughter and SIL called round earlier with some flowers for me which was a lovely surprise.

Sunny and warm here in the SW.

No special plans for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:31 PM

Actually good afternoon all.
Yesterday evening with Daughter who drove & Son came too, we went to Asda 16 miles away. I love Asda, bought lots of clothing, all of us & various things we needed. I also bought 4 paperback books. Farthest I'd been for months.
Then today we, Daughter & I went to a car boot near Exeter. We used to go to this one regularly & it started again three weeks ago, but we resisted going as we weren't sure, but couldn't hold out any longer. It wasn't busy as we went in early entry as buyers & not many do that. Walked around for a couple of hours, bought a few items, but left before the hoards came. I was so happy to be out again doing what I love. Tired though now as I haven't had so much exercise for months.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top