Join for free
Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 04:03 PM

Re: Being A Member on the OFF

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
Forums like much else in life are far from perfect. I will have my say, and if you don't like it put me on ignore, it matters not one jot to me.
You never upset me, but as this has always been a forum where people care about each other, you may be putting possible new members off, with your unpleasant posts. Most members on here say this is the best forum they have been on, because we are warm & friendly. so is it really necessary for you to spoil that image?
We all lose if this forum goes downhill, like many others have
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 04:32 PM

Yes I agree.the OFF is the most fabulous wonderful Social Site on the Net,with many beautiful,loving caring,funny Posters...except for the few,

witches
bitches
racists
xenophobes
wannabe politicians
rentagobs
boasters

apart from Them all is rosy in the OFF garden...and of course I'm one of the those sweet lil' ol' Ladies who just loves everyone here...honest
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

29-07-2020, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
You never upset me, but as this has always been a forum where people care about each other, you may be putting possible new members off, with your unpleasant posts. Most members on here say this is the best forum they have been on, because we are warm & friendly. so is it really necessary for you to spoil that image?
We all lose if this forum goes downhill, like many others have
I wonder if you are viewing this forum with rose coloured spectacles? Some of the posters on this forum are far from caring, their posts are much more unpleasant than mine.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 05:13 PM

I view this forum, not through rose coloured glasses, but from the comments of many members here, but I am not going to discuss this further.
I am just disappointed that this nice thread has been spoiled by an unnecessary post!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 06:59 PM

I wonder if you are viewing this forum with rose coloured spectacles? Some of the posters on this forum are far from caring, their posts are much more unpleasant than mine.
Don’t worry MP, l have just been confirmed as a ‘witch’ by May!

Gutted from Warwickshire!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Yes I agree.the OFF is the most fabulous wonderful Social Site on the Net,with many beautiful,loving caring,funny Posters...except for the few,

witches
bitches
racists
xenophobes
wannabe politicians
rentagobs
boasters

apart from Them all is rosy in the OFF garden...and of course I'm one of the those sweet lil' ol' Ladies who just loves everyone here...honest
Oi you!

You've just ticked all my boxes!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:11 PM

Rose coloured WHAT!

Oh spectacles!

Thinks - must get new glasses.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by May ->

witches
bitches
racists
xenophobes
wannabe politicians
rentagobs
boasters

Aunty Beeb spoil sports,
Brexiters
Daily Mail speculators
WLM supporters
Riff Raff

Don't ya just love 'em?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:32 PM

Over Fifties Forum's Lives Matter. OFFLM
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 07:39 PM

There is only one problem with any forum, you can't express yourself in words the same as you can face to face. What is written can so easily be taken the wrong way and upset people.

No doubt a lot I have posted have not actually conveyed how I ment it

Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top