Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 09:18 AM

Re: Remember this?

ohhhhh, what a memory, I loved it, a right thrill seeker ride that was. In fact the local fair was on last year and they had one there! I used to love how the gravitation would make me stick to the side, I remember trying to get my neck off and could I eckers like LOLOLOL, hilarious fun.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 09:31 AM

I notice one person in the video had turned on their side.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 09:33 AM

Only went on once and was violently sick afterwards. Never again,anyway as said health and safety would not allow any more
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:45 PM

I hate the twister rides, where the fairground staff would come along and pull your chair round faster. Nah, not for me, so deffo not this one.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 01:58 PM

LOL,No offence intended to LGBT. Chatting about fairground rides reminds me of the time my brother, Sil, HWMO and myself went to the fairground at Blackpool 15 years ago in 2005.
One of the rides were horses (the same as those on a carousel) but these horses were on individual tracks that went all around a very large area of the park quite fast, Each horse had two saddles on it, (obviously for a parent and child or partners.)
Anyhow, the men wanted to have a go on them but we ladies didn't fancy it as we had just been on one of the rides. So off went both of the men to have a ride on their own.

Problem was HWMO got onto his horse but my big butch brother, thinking that because there were two saddles on one horse, stupidly thought he would have to sit on the same horse in the saddle behind HWMO.
Before HWMO could tell him to sod off and get on his own horse, the ride started, so there they were, two fully grown men, sitting on the same horse, with my brother sitting on the back with his yellow jumper perched nicely over his shoulders, hanging on to HWMO, with we two women standing on the bridge almost wetting ourselves from laughing at the picture of them. They looked so silly!
I still tease my brother whenever we look through the old photo albums and pick out the photo we couldn't resist taking of them.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 02:18 PM

The rotor was my favourite fairground ride too, so exhilarating !
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I hate the twister rides, where the fairground staff would come along and pull your chair round faster. Nah, not for me, so deffo not this one.
Haha we called them waltzers and that was another ride i loved. We used to shout SPIN US SPIN US to the fairground lads lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-07-2020, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Only went on once and was violently sick afterwards. Never again,anyway as said health and safety would not allow any more
We had one at our local fairground last year speedy
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Haha we called them waltzers and that was another ride i loved. We used to shout SPIN US SPIN US to the fairground lads lol
I remember the Walzer, the lad in charge used to whizz out chair round so fast it nearly pulled your head off. I hurt my neck on one and that was the end of my Waltzer rides.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Wasn’t sure of its name. Horrible ride.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top