Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 12:14 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Judging by the stench of Canal No.5, the wimmin have been lurking in here again. Obviously, the dross that they watch that passes for entertainment on the TV has finished, so rather get themselves to bed (as normal refined ladies would), they choose to haunt this site instead. Halloween just around the corner so they must be practising.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 12:20 AM

Young man, you are only pushing your luck and insulting me because Tabby and Mort are not here at the mo. You would be running for your life, blubbering and crying for mercy if they were.

Fear not, whatever you say is water off a duck's back, because we know any time we choose, we can make you regret being so rude and yobbish - and you haven't got your mates for back up tonight, either.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Young man, you are only pushing your luck and insulting me because Tabby and Mort are not here at the mo. You would be running for your life, blubbering and crying for mercy if they were.

Fear not, whatever you say is water off a duck's back, because we know any time we choose, we can make you regret being so rude and yobbish - and you haven't got your mates for back up tonight, either.
I'm shaking, I'm shaking.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by judd ->
well that's another day of graft over with.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 12:20 PM

Afternoon boys. Outcha go floosies.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

25-09-2020, 01:17 PM

Came in here to boot out the wimmin but it seems that the ever vigilant LD has done that already. Good man.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Came in here to boot out the wimmin but it seems that the ever vigilant LD has done that already. Good man.
Easy job. They went with no trouble in the end.... I feel a little bit sorry for them now......

......No I don't.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

25-09-2020, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Easy job. They went with no trouble in the end.... I feel a little bit sorry for them now......

......No I don't.

No don't. The blighters will be out soon enough, so we'd best not rest on our laurels. You'll know when they will be arriving because there'll be a sudden drop in temperature.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No don't. The blighters will be out soon enough, so we'd best not rest on our laurels. You'll know when they will be arriving because there'll be a sudden drop in temperature.

As usual, you are quite wrong, young man.

I can assure you there is no drop in temperature when beauty such as ours enter a room, on the contrary, we have witnessed most men's temperatures soar alarmingly.
They mostly stare, and dribble a little as their jaw drops open.

We have got used to it over the years, but can still find it mildy amusing on occasions.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2020, 10:37 PM

Some Guys are Suckers.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top