Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:04 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What a load of old tosh you men talk.

Now listen 'ere you sad specimens of manhood you, while you have all been sitting at the bar boozing and crowing about your imagined success, we ladies have been to your hovels and had some fun.
We have left all the taps running - after putting the plugs in of course - and we have turned the heating up full blast.
Then on the way out, we let all your tyres down. Hahaha cackle cackle . .

Oh yes, and as a final parting gift, the dogs wee'd on all the beds.

Enjoy your evening, chaps.

You do realise, I will have to report you to David Attenborough don't you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That told 'em Mups!

Yes Tabs, that'll keep the blighters quiet for a while mopping all that water up and changing their duvets.
And they won't be able to go to a garage to re-inflate their tyres in the morning either, not with flat tyrer. Hahaha.

It was a lot of travelling, but well worth it, and I've had a thoroughly enjoyable day.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
You do realise, I will have to report you to David Attenborough don't you?

Oh pipe down you.
I brought three dogs with me, so you'd best go and start changing your bedding Spitty.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:40 PM

Peace at last! Well done, Mups, shall I open the wine now and put out the snacks?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 11:01 PM

Is Finger Food wise, at the moment, even between Ladies?

And, no swigging out the bottle, if you know what is good for you.

See, I do Care.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
See, I do Care.
No you don't - if you did you wouldn't infest our space in the first place. Now clear off!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-10-2020, 12:08 PM

That seems to have done the trick Tabby.
All they do is take up space, make a mess, and waffle - with an occasional tiddle in the hedgerow thrown in for good measure.

Talking of tiddling in the hedgerows, I notice the layby lurker has been refreshingly quiet. We can only hope he has been arrested for loitering.

As for the Devonshire diva, well I am told he was found asleep Sainsbury's cafe in Exmouth and thrown out for vagrancy.

We always knew us ladies would triumph, didn't we.
Our diligence and determination knows no bounds.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 04:20 PM

That seems to have done the trick Tabby.
All they do is take up space, make a mess, and waffle - with an occasional tiddle in the hedgerow thrown in for good measure.

Talking of tiddling in the hedgerows, I notice the layby lurker has been refreshingly quiet. We can only hope he has been arrested for loitering.

As for the Devonshire diva, well I am told he was found asleep Sainsbury's cafe in Exmouth and thrown out for vagrancy.

We always knew us ladies would triumph, didn't we.
Our diligence and determination knows no bounds.

I was looking for a suitable X-Mas gift for you wimmin (something not too expensive), but after that vile calumny, you've blown any chance of me being so generous again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-10-2020, 05:27 PM

Ooooh ladies, I do believe our Judsy wudsy is having a little stroppy woppy.

He's fibbing about our pressies anyway, cos seeing as he's not bought us a darn thing all these years, he aint likely to unstitch his his pockets at his time of life.
None of 'em will, bet they can't even remember where they buried their wallets now!

After all we have to put up with an' all . . . mutter . . mutter . .

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:05 PM

Ooooh ladies, I do believe our Judsy wudsy is having a little stroppy woppy.

He's fibbing about our pressies anyway, cos seeing as he's not bought us a darn thing all these years, he aint likely to unstitch his his pockets at his time of life.
None of 'em will, bet they can't even remember where they buried their wallets now!

After all we have to put up with an' all . . . mutter . . mutter . .

That's because you've been sucking on my teat and stuffing your purses from the sweat of my labour. I can't afford to do both.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top