Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 01:30 PM

Re: Flu vaccinations are early this year.

Just read a message, from the NHS Surgery sent 3 days ago, that an appointment should be made for a Flu Jab.

On ringing the surgery, today, I found that all appoinments were gone.

Largely due to the extra number of "Qualifiers".

Someone, who shall remain nameless, said that people were applying "In Boatloads". ().

Anyway, The surgery will be getting more supplies.

Message - Don't leave it too late!

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 01:36 PM

My surgery contacted me and offered me an appointment later this month .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:19 PM

Mr Mags and I have our Flu jabs booked for 26th September.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Just read a message, from the NHS Surgery sent 3 days ago, that an appointment should be made for a Flu Jab.

On ringing the surgery, today, I found that all appoinments were gone.

Largely due to the extra number of "Qualifiers".

Someone, who shall remain nameless, said that people were applying "In Boatloads". ().

Anyway, The surgery will be getting more supplies.

Message - Don't leave it too late!

This year I opted to have it at my local pharmacy. It's nearer and administered with a lot less hassle
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:33 PM

My surgery has been offering Flu and Shingle jabs for possibly a month now.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:04 PM

We called at a local pharmacy this morning asking about flu jabs. They said they have no supplies or details yet. Please come back in a couple of weeks.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 11:49 PM

Instead of waiting for the freebie from my doctor in April I paid $20 at the chemist and had it done there with no waiting.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:30 AM

Had a letter from my surgery on yellow paper giving me a time and date-Sept 22nd between 11-12.Different colour paper-different day and times.There are four different locations you can attend.I will be going to the community centre in the village.Seems are well organised.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 08:59 AM

I am going for a Vaccination on Tuesday and have a long list of 'does and donts' including not arriving early or late .
I have decided to park in town and walk to the Doctors so I can loiter outside the gate and arrive exactly on time and avoid the erratic car parking by elderly patients
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am going for a Vaccination on Tuesday and have a long list of 'does and donts' including not arriving early or late .
I have decided to park in town and walk to the Doctors so I can loiter outside the gate and arrive exactly on time and avoid the erratic car parking by elderly patients
We have had the same from our surgery Meg - also told to bring an umbrella if it is raining ... I'm so glad they said that I wouldn't have thought of it myself

The surgery my friend attends is doing a drive-through service where they have to stay in the car.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top