Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 01:56 PM

Re: Why ear wax syringing is no longer free

I can highly recommend the product below. I bought one a few weeks ago, because I've had ear wax problems, and this one did the bizzo and no mistake! I have also ordered a couple more to give to relatives with similar problems. Incredibly cheap, but very effective.

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/medi-grade-...0353~p6881325/
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I can highly recommend the product below. I bought one a few weeks ago, because I've had ear wax problems, and this one did the bizzo and no mistake! I have also ordered a couple more to give to relatives with similar problems. Incredibly cheap, but very effective.

Looks good John. I have just ordered one.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Let us know how you get on with it .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 11:01 AM

Has it arrived and have you tried it yet .....
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Has it arrived and have you tried it yet .....
Yes I have used it once. Two small particles came out. Easy to use and will definitely try it it again.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

13-10-2020, 12:08 PM

Yes I have used it once. Two small particles came out. Easy to use and will definitely try it it again.
OK ..... I'll order one, too .....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 01:16 PM

I have a similar thing (which was free at the point of obtaining!). It is a 60ml syringe, which permits more irrigation per application. I have a plastic attachment similar to the ones in your link, and the advantage of that (and presumably yours) is that it directs the jets of water at an angle which, in my opinion, is safer than shooting the water directly at the eardrum.
In any event, I'd suggest not squeezing too hard!

I have also had my ears 'vacuumed' at a local optician/hearing care place at a cost of £25 per ear. I have now been informed that, as I bought hearing aids from Boots, I can have the same procedure at half price.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 03:14 PM

OK ..... I'll order one, too .....
I'm going to have to ask that firm for a fee, for getting them new punters!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

13-10-2020, 03:34 PM

I'm going to have to ask that firm for a fee, for getting them new punters!
The Medi Grade Ear Wax Remover Syringe Kit is incredibly cheap at £2.33 (post free) - at Amazon it's £11.99 .....

If it works I'll order a gross and go into business .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 04:52 PM

The Medi Grade Ear Wax Remover Syringe Kit is incredibly cheap at £2.33 (post free) - at Amazon it's £11.99 .....

If it works I'll order a gross and go into business .....
Sell them on the beach at Dover. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top