Join for free
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2020, 12:15 PM

The Wall

Some kind of quiz on the bbc 1 last night,the questions were a bit tricky with a spouse/partner gambling on whether their spouse/partner would answer correctly with a choice of answers,for example which is the quickest:

Hat trick in the premiership

Fastest 147 in snooker.

fastest mile.

Answer was hat trick, achieved in 2 minutes something.

Contestant got it wrong by the way.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...about-the-show
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2020, 05:51 PM

Re: The Wall

I have watched some of this quiz, I find it really awful quite honestly. Much prefer the reruns of Blankety Blank.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2020, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have watched some of this quiz, I find it really awful quite honestly. Much prefer the reruns of Blankety Blank.
Agreed,hard work, not easy on the eye.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2020, 07:51 PM

Is this the programme with Danny Dyer presenting it?
If so, l haven’t watched it as l can’t stick Danny Dyer and his over emphasised cockney wide boy accent.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top