Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:15 PM

Re: Why Won't You Walk Away, Mrs May?

Originally Posted by fender ->
I see Dizzy Twizzy got out of the wrong side of bed again....

Keep it up Twizz, I'm sure you'll convince us all in the end - NOT!
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I see Dizzy Twizzy got out of the wrong side of bed again....

Keep it up Twizz, I'm sure you'll convince us all in the end - NOT!
I see the Of-fender is attempting sarcasm and personal attack again.

I won't need to convince you, events will soon show you the misery and ruin of our country that you voted for. By then it will be too late but we'll know who to blame and despise for it.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
And, right on cue, the backslapper and suck up.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->

I won't need to convince you, events will soon show you the misery and ruin of our country that you voted for. By then it will be too late but we'll know who to blame and despise for it.
Certainly will and I noticed that he with more tan on his right arm than his left has started his stirring tactics again.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:23 PM

Ooh, she does get worked up, doesn't she?

I really think I should try to keep well out of discussions when she features in them, as I wouldn't want to be thought of as contributing to a stroke.
twizzle
somerset

06-07-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Certainly will and I noticed that he with more tan on his right arm than his left has started his stirring tactics again.
It's a pattern, isn't it? How long have they been doing it and to how many people? Everyone who disagrees with them? Does it usually work? That might explain the narrow range of opinions expressed on this forum.
twizzle
somerset

06-07-2018, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Ooh, she does get worked up, doesn't she?

I really think I should try to keep well out of discussions when she features in them, as I wouldn't want to be thought of as contributing to a stroke.
But you've promised to ignore me so many times, yet here we are again.

Like all Brexiters, full of false promises and attempts to cover lack of substance with puerile humour.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->

Give it a rest why don't you (and your buddy Purwell)
The replies you both get are in keeping with your own vitriolic condescending posts. Neither of you deserve anything better quite frankly.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:33 PM

Not one of them has yet come up with a POSITIVE reason for leaving, full of shit all of them.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2018, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Says the petulant child who NEVER says anything to garner a reaction.........

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top