Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:22 AM

Re: MP's Tell their Leaders to act tough on Travellers!

Your usual load of crapadoodle gumdud -travellers are clever and cunning they know exactly what they expected to do ( act like decent citizens) and exactly how to avoid doing this to their benefit .
They have nothing whatsoever in common with any other groups mentioned other than being a blooming nuisance.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:36 AM

I don't hold with anyone breaking the law and thieving or being cruel to their animals but gosh wouldn't it be great to be a proper gypsy?

I mean just travelling about wherever you pleased and just being a total drop out....of course you would need a lot of money to do that.....I haven't thought that bit through yet
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Do a course on laying Tarmac drives Summer

Otherwise it's baked hedgehogs for you ( if you can find them )
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Do a course on laying Tarmac drives Summer

Otherwise it's baked hedgehogs for you ( if you can find them )
Oh yummy baked hedgehogs....lol. ok maybe not
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Oh yummy baked hedgehogs....lol. ok maybe not
The great thing about eating hedgehogs is that they come readily supplied with toothpicks
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 01:13 PM

I've never met a Romany yet who has actually eaten a hedgehog.
Mind you the old families that I used to know have mostly been assimilated now. Resistance is futile!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I've never met a Romany yet who has actually eaten a hedgehog.
Symptoms of eating a hedgehog include:

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	hedgehog.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	7262  
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

15-09-2018, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I don't hold with anyone breaking the law and thieving or being cruel to their animals but gosh wouldn't it be great to be a proper gypsy?

I mean just travelling about wherever you pleased and just being a total drop out....of course you would need a lot of money to do that.....I haven't thought that bit through yet
I suppose we are travellers as we spend our time touring in our motorhome and its a lovely life with no pressures other than to decide where to go next.

The difference being is we pay our way, don't thieve, park up on caravan sites most of the time. We do park up for odd nights out in the countryside but certainly don't leave any rubbish behind.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

15-09-2018, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
The difference being is we pay our way, don't thieve, park up on caravan sites most of the time. We do park up for odd nights out in the countryside but certainly don't leave any rubbish behind.
People like you give the "professional" travellers a bad name. You should be ashamed of yourselves
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2018, 03:32 PM

We would not have been pleased if travellers had occupied the three acre field we owned belonging to our last property. I have British/Irish nationality, but would have ensured they were sent packing.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top