Join for free
Page 13 of 25 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Great teamwork between Ian and Jacqueline. I can't help wondering if Jac is playing a game as she carries on like a baby when she's to do a trial then she goes on to do a fab job. I don't know, I might be wrong though.

I find Ian and Andrew right morngy buggers.

Love Andy and Kate still.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Andrew got a right cob on and threw his toys out of the pram because he lost the vote. He's probably a remainer, because they believe the side with the fewest votes win...
Andrew seems to have anger management issues - other campmates have remarked on his "moods" .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Yes you are right I suppose Omah....the way it's edited doesn't help either
True ..... I used to like it when there was a live midnight transmission from the camp - nothing much happened but the campers were "themselves" ......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Andrew seems to have anger management issues - other campmates have remarked on his "moods" .....

I get muddled up with Andrew Maxwell and Andrew Whyment.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

25-11-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I get muddled up with Andrew Maxwell and Andrew Whyment.
ANDY is the cheerful one from Coronation Street

ANDREW is "Moody" Maxell

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 06:16 PM

ANDY is the cheerful one from Coronation Street

ANDREW is "Moody" Maxell

Ah, thanks Omah. I will try and remember now.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2019, 12:52 PM

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/26/dan-o...4/?ito=cbshare

Dan Osborne (Towie) is making his way to the I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! jungle to support his wife Jacqueline Jossa (Eastenders) amid allegations he cheated on her. In unaired scenes from last night’s episode, Myles Stephenson (Rak-Su) reportedly claimed Osborne had a fling with his ex-girlfriend Gabby Allen (Love Island), causing Jacqueline to ‘threaten to quit the show’. Despite this, Dan is en route to Oz and is looking forward to seeing his wife of two years.
The Z-list world is, apparently, a small world .....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ueline-affair/

Jacqueline and Dan Osborne have been rocked by cheating accusations since marrying in June 2017, but are hoping that the space while she takes part in I'm A Celeb will bring them closer together.

Jacqueline threatened to quit I'm A Celebrity after fellow campmate Myles Stephenson told her he believed Dan Osborne cheated on her with his ex Gabby Allen. She had a meltdown over the alleged infidelity, was spotted without her wedding ring, and demanded to talk to the dad of her two kids.

Show bosses allowed her to temporarily exit the Australian jungle to leave Osborne, 28, a voicemail about the claims. Osborne was then allowed to send a voicemail back.

Producers decided that as long as they did not speak directly it would not give EastEnders actress Jacqueline any unfair advantage in the ITV show.
Meanwhile .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2019, 01:06 PM

Day 9 – Roast dinners, #BeanGate and care package triumphs

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Four campmates – Myles, Andy, Kate and Nadine – were recruited for a special mission to retrieve 12 care packages for the down-on-their-luck celebs. After being flown by helicopter to another region of the jungle, they had only two hours to find them.

The location of the first four boxes: a rocky cliff. To get hold of these, each celeb had to abseil over the edge. The four celebs made it down, collecting a care package each on the way.

Next - a classic co-ordination challenge. After swimming down a creek, Andy and Kate had to feed directions from a map to Nadine and Myles via a walkie talkie. While they suffered a fair few false starts, the two pairs managed to locate another four packages.

Last - with eight packages in the bag and only 25 minutes remaining, the four campmates then had to retrieve the remaining boxes fixed above a rickety tightrope. Despite plenty of wobbling (especially Kate), all of the celebs managed to retrieve all prizes, meaning each celeb would enjoy a care package back in camp.

Remember in Day 8 when all the celebs got cranky as they fought off hunger? Well, all of that was completely pointless: while organising the camp’s rations chest, James discovered a secret stash of uncooked grub - 21 packets of beans! Myles and Nadine were in charge of the camp’s rations chest - James has taken control of the food chest himself.

It was time for the campmates who previously won a roast dinner to reap the rewards. All the celebs apart from Ian and newbies Cliff and Andy sat down at Snake Rock to enjoy helpings of roast chicken, Yorkshire puddings, vegetables and gravy. *

Ant and Dec announced that either Jacqueline or Andrew would be facing tomorrow night’s critter-packed Bushtucker Trial - Jacqueline ahrieked with relief when Andrews was selected .....
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...-care-package/

When the nine campmates returned from their roast dinner - won in last night's live Bushtucker Trial - their care packages were delivered to camp.

Inside, they found family photos, little food treats and notes from home, which they read out to the camp.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

26-11-2019, 03:26 PM

I’m A Celebrity stars have lost five stone between them after just one week in the jungle

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...st-five-stone/

Each of the initial ten contestants have lost at least half a stone – more than three kilograms – with rugby giant James Haskell losing the most as the heaviest person to initially go into camp.

When the food has been won through trials it’s still tiny portions compared to what many are used to and it’s a lean meal of meat and healthy vegetables.

Temperatures in camp have rarely dipped below 30 degrees with the campmates chugging up to three litres of water a day to stay feeling full.
The loss is most dramatic for the girls:

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 08:52 PM

I’m A Celebrity stars have lost five stone between them after just one week in the jungle
Do you think they'd take Mrs Fox?.....

Page 13 of 25 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top