Join for free
Page 18 of 23 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 04:57 PM

Re: Farage U turn

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Somehow, it is inconceivable that Britain could ever find itself conquered by a foreign power, although of course we have come perilously close to that before.

Are you kidding?!

It has already happened.

By stealth

We have already been conquered by the EU dictatorship.

Prime Minister and Prime Minister has done the work of the EU here in the UK, drafting and signing us up to their Treaties and relinquishing our sovereignty and our justice system.

It happened back in 2009 when BLiar sealed it all with the awful Lisbon Treaty.

It's all illegal, unconstitutional and undemocratic and all those treaties should be instantly repealed. Unfortunately parliament is now infested with corrupt MPs working for the EU and not for the UK people so they won't do it.

We now officially live in a dictatorship.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It was in the paper today about one of the Lib Dem candidates getting fired because of his racist and defamatory twitter posts, calling people by the "N" word and retards.

Absolutely disgraceful.
It was in the paper today that the reptile had done a deal with the bumbling Trump poodle that if he dropped his candidates and the trump poodle got a majority then he would offer the reptile a peerage.

Absolutely disgraceful.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
It was in the paper today that the reptile had done a deal with the bumbling Trump poodle that if he dropped his candidates and the trump poodle got a majority then he would offer the reptile a peerage.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Fake news
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 06:40 PM

From the Independent:

"Mr Farage insisted he would turn down any political honour, adding: “Ridiculous – the thought they can buy me, a high-paid job. But I’m not interested, I don’t want to know.”"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by realist ->
from the independent:

"mr farage insisted he would turn down any political honour, adding: “ridiculous – the thought they can buy me, a high-paid job. But i’m not interested, i don’t want to know.”"
globeflower
Rutland, UK
globeflower is male 

12-11-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Not at all.

It's to prevent splitting the vote and letting in a marxist government with a second referendum.

Quite frankly nothing could be worse than that so hats of to Farage for standing down candidates and putting the country first.
Mr Fagash has always been very clear that he has no time for unelected bureaucrats. Now he wants to tell us how to run the country from a position of being unelected by anybody. What a total hypocrite.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by globeflower ->
Mr Fagash has always been very clear that he has no time for unelected bureaucrats. Now he wants to tell us how to run the country from a position of being unelected by anybody. What a total hypocrite.

He is an MEP and leader of the Brexit Party.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2019, 11:18 PM

So it follows from your stance there that you also deem the EU also hypocrites being as they are unelected dictators telling this country how it will be run and moving this country by stealth into it's clutches.

I tend to agree
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 12:09 AM

Mr Farage is not a candidate in this election, but people listen to him because he has been an MEP since 1999 and has been accurate on how the EU would handle Brexit.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 09:07 AM

Farage: The Moment That Made Me An Enemy Of The EU
He said: "In 2005, the European Union had produced its own constitution. The first proper blueprint. The first genuine admission that what they were building wasn't a free trade zone, it was a state. And they put it to referendums.

"The French rejected it, the Dutch rejected it and many other people had they had the chance would have rejected it.

"And what did the EU do? Did they learn the lesson? Did they say "Oh well obviously people don't want a state with a flag, an anthem and an army." Did they row back? No, they rebranded it as the Lisbon Treaty. They forced it through without giving the French and Dutch another option. The Irish voted against it, but were forced to vote again.

"And from that moment, I have been an enemy of the entire project.

"I think it is not only undemocratic, I think actually it is dangerous. I think if you suppress people's ability through the ballot box to make their own decisions, to be in charge of their futures, you will lead directly to political extremism and violence.

Page 18 of 23 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top