Join for free
Page 27 of 48 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 09:38 AM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

A lot of food for thought there,Boot...I guess it will all come out once the allegations/investigation are dealt with.

How that will happen,I have no idea.

Muddy,how long has Andrew been tea total ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 10:31 AM

This article was written in 2001, it's a pity Andrew didn't heed the warnings..

Party Prince is told: 'Ditch your dangerous friends or you'll ruin the monarchy'.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/ANDY%......-a069632344
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 10:33 AM

I also read online,that he has had 1,000 lovers...no wonder he can't remember her,

He was a good looking guy..in his young days,quite fancied him myself..
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Wasn’t there a flight log for Epstein’s private jet, showing it landing at Luton airport on 9th March 2001, with the passenger list showing that Epstein, Maxwell and Virginia Roberts were all on board, which ties in with the date Virginia gave for being in London.
I imagine that flights in and out of Luton would be easy enough for the FBI to check - even private jet landings and take-offs will be recorded.

I have no idea if the photo is genuine or not but pronouncing it fake because Virginia is wearing the same clothes on two different occasions two months apart made me laugh - what can I say - guilty as charged, m’lud.
I often wear the same outfit many times - don’t you?

If you don’t want to judge Andrew without more info, perhaps Virginia shouldn’t be judged without more info, either.

When I watched that recent interview with Andrew, I had a fairly open mind about whether or not that meeting took place.
What I did judge Andrew on, though, was his attitude during the interview - his explanations of his own behaviour displayed a totally self-interested attitude and a lack of understanding or empathy for Epstein’s victims - that is what disgusted me - it seems to have disgusted many other people too.
Well according to her own testimony, she got her first passport in April 2001. So could she have arrived here without a passport in the March 2001 ? Do you not think that the photo of Virginia could have been taken at the 'party' and used for the image with Prince Andrew ? I am the same as anyone else, I don't know and only putting forward possibilities without judgement or trial by media. It's obvious the photo does not belong to her or she would have produced it for court, which incidentally, chucked out the case against Andrew. So, if the US courts think there's no truth in the accusation, why do we ?

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily...81663961643611

"The images were taken on May 19th that year 2 months after Miss Roberts claims she was flown to London where she met Andrew and had sex with him ! "

" A judge later threw out all these allegations and ordered them to be struck from the record for being immaterial and impertinent "
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well according to her own testimony, she got her first passport in April 2001. So could she have arrived here without a passport in the March 2001 ? Do you not think that the photo of Virginia could have been taken at the 'party' and used for the image with Prince Andrew ? I am the same as anyone else, I don't know and only putting forward possibilities without judgement or trial by media. It's obvious the photo does not belong to her or she would have produced it for court, which incidentally, chucked out the case against Andrew. So, if the US courts think there's no truth in the accusation, why do we ?

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily...81663961643611

"The images were taken on May 19th that year 2 months after Miss Roberts claims she was flown to London where she met Andrew and had sex with him ! "

" A judge later threw out all these allegations and ordered them to be struck from the record for being immaterial and impertinent "
First of all, there has never been any case against Andrew, so the Courts have never considered or chucked out any case against him. Neither the police nor Virginia Roberts or anybody else has brought any criminal charges or civil law suits against Andrew.
His name came up in the testimony in respect of charges against Epstein.
The Judge did not pronounce any judgement on the veracity of Virginia’s statement in respect of Andrew, so it is incorrect to say the Americans didn’t believe her because that part of the statement was never tested; the judge struck it from the records as irrelevant and impertinent evidence to the case because the case was about Epstein.
If you remember, Epstein was never held to account for her allegations against him either because, miraculously, despite the dozens of witness statements from alleged victims of Epstein, he managed to get a plea bargain which limited his trial to just one sample lesser charge which could be tried at state level, to which he pleaded guilty in order to avoid a trial by federal court and a very long sentence if convicted. Thus he got away with a short sentence and special concessions whilst serving it. Somebody must have been pulling strings for him on that.

The only other law suit which Virginia has brought was against the girlfriend, Maxwell - that was for defamation of character because Maxwell called her a liar in respect of her charges against Epstein. Again, the full story was never tested in court because Maxwell settled out of court.

As for “that photo”, do we know it wasn’t examined by the police? According to Virginia, the FBI did take the photo to examine it.
It may have been taken on the date you suggest and doctored, for all I know. I was just putting forward other possibilities that may answer your doubts as to dates of travel.

I don’t see how Virginia could have managed to fake Epstein’s private jet flight log, though, which is completed by the pilot - unless the pilot was in cahoots with Virginia to falsify them - or someone else has faked them. Then, one would presume these details could easily be checked by the authorities referring to the relevant airports.
According to the flight log I saw, Epstein, Maxwell, Virginia Roberts and a couple of other people flew from Palm Beach on March 5th 2001, went on a trip to Canada, France, Spain, Morocco and then on to UK, landing in Luton on March 9th, then flew back from Luton to New York on March 11th.

Either the flight log and passenger list has been faked by somebody or Virginia got mixed up about her passport dates -
- or she got into all those Countries without a passport, which seems unlikely but is a possibility, I suppose, if you arrive in a private jet with a VIP - I don’t know.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 01:04 PM

If there has never been any accusations with reference to Andrew, (not a court case against ) then why does the press print that the allegation was thrown out by the US Judiciary ?

Maybe that tells us more about the press than anything else, if that is untrue.

Virginia's testimony to the courts clearly states that she got her first passport in April 2001 and travelled to Europe in April 2001. returning to US in May 20th/21st 2001.
If that is wrong, then she is guilty of a criminal offence, by lying in her testimony.
and here it is . https://9east71.home.blog/2019/08/26/st-tropez/

The other matter about him meeting up with Epstein, is not what I am referring to. That is something different and 10 yrs later.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-11-2019, 01:16 PM

Also.. referring to your post , Boot:

According to the flight log I saw, Epstein, Maxwell, Virginia Roberts and a couple of other people flew from Palm Beach on March 5th 2001, went on a trip to Canada, France, Spain, Morocco and then on to UK, landing in Luton on March 9th, then flew back from Luton to New York on March 11th.

Visiting 5 countries in 4 days.. ? and no passport control in Luton. ???
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-11-2019, 01:29 PM

List of Epstein Flight Log Names..

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...ght-log-names/

Even this is not accurate as Donald Trump and Clintons, Bill Gates names are not on it amongst numerous others.

https://www.insider.com/famous-peopl...express-2019-7
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2019, 02:04 PM

If there has never been any accusations with reference to Andrew, (not a court case against ) then why does the press print that the allegation was thrown out by the US Judiciary ?

Maybe that tells us more about the press than anything else, if that is untrue.

Virginia's testimony to the courts clearly states that she got her first passport in April 2001 and travelled to Europe in April 2001. returning to US in May 20th/21st 2001.
If that is wrong, then she is guilty of a criminal offence, by lying in her testimony.
and here it is . https://9east71.home.blog/2019/08/26/st-tropez/

The other matter about him meeting up with Epstein, is not what I am referring to. That is something different and 10 yrs later.
It’s complicated.
Perhaps this will explain the situation -
Andrew was not a party to the case because it was a case being brought against the government in respect of a challenge to the generous plea bargain agreed for Epstein I mentioned earlier.
Virginia was not allowed to be a party to the case for the reasons outlined in the article below.
The judge clarified that this decision was not a judgement on whether her claims were true or false - the court ruled they were not relevant to the case and did not want them on record.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...pstein-florida
Boot
England

22-11-2019, 02:21 PM

Also.. referring to your post , Boot:

Visiting 5 countries in 4 days.. ? and no passport control in Luton. ???
Exactly - that’s why I said either someone unknown must have falsified the flight log (who and why?)
Or Virginia was mistaken in her timing of getting a passport - being whisked around the world from one party to another like that must make it difficult to recall every exact detail and the order in which it happened.

I couldn’t recall the exact order of the itinerary from my touring holiday this Summer, never mind from several years ago!

Anyway, we can all draw our own conclusions from the limited and conflicting info available.
I’ll continue to keep an open mind for now about the claims of both parties as to whether they met or not.

Page 27 of 48 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top