Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 06:30 PM

Where are all the remainer tory MPs?

Not long ago the tory party was approx 80% remainer based?
About a dozen top MPs have stood down!
My question is, where have the rest of them gone, have they
camoflaged themselves as leavers?
I dont remember large numbers of tory MPs ever recanting their
beliefs do you?
Donkeyman!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 06:32 PM

Re: Where are all the remainer tory MPs?

Probably lying low so as not to stir the pot hoping that their voters will forget their treachery and vote for them again.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Probably lying low so as not to stir the pot hoping that their voters will forget their treachery and vote for them again.
I love the vision I have of them finally being outed from their cosy London bubble HOC, where they acted like insulated school yard bullies with complete disdain towards the constituents that the majority of them lied to over Brexit.

After three and half years being untouchable, they are finally having to face those same North of Watford constituents who have nothing but loathing toward them, No doubt they are now scrabbling around desperate to get the constituents they so betrayed, to laughingly vote for them again.

I am also going to enjoy election night when the likes of Grieves and suck it up Soubry get their just reward for their betrayal to their constituents and their party. The Job Centre!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 07:59 PM

Hi

Some of them represent Remain Constituencies.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I love the vision I have of them finally being outed from their cosy London bubble HOC, where they acted like insulated school yard bullies with complete disdain towards the constituents that the majority of them lied to over Brexit.

After three and half years being untouchable, they are finally having to face those same North of Watford constituents who have nothing but loathing toward them, No doubt they are now scrabbling around desperate to get the constituents they so betrayed, to laughingly vote for them again.

I am also going to enjoy election night when the likes of Grieves and suck it up Soubry get their just reward for their betrayal to their constituents and their party. The Job Centre!
That will not happen, unfortunately. It's not what you know with them, it's who you know. They will no doubt fall into nice, comfortable jobs somewhere or other, they always do!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Some of them represent Remain Constituencies.
Of course they do Swimmy!
But the Tory party is now portraying itself as a pro brexit party, in
fact as the only party able to GET BREXIT DONE??
Completely ignoring the Brexit party by so doing, so can they be
trusted once the real deals are negotiated?
I suspect that if Boris was genuine in wanting to leave he would
have joined forces with Nigel Farage to ensure that it happened,
instead of effectively weakening the brexit party by not even
acknowledging them?
We will know for sure when it comes to taking back control of our
fishing waters, thats if the tories manage to get re-elected this week!

Regards Donkeyman!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That will not happen, unfortunately. It's not what you know with them, it's who you know. They will no doubt fall into nice, comfortable jobs somewhere or other, they always do!
Swimmy, I do appreciate that, hence I said constituents that they lied to, i.e. obviously Leave voters.

Baz46. I would be quite surprised if Grieves or Soubry are reselected. They have both lost No Confidence votes by their local parties, and as we all know too well, jumped before being pushed, hence Grieve having to stand as an Independent candidate and Soubry being part of a new party - before the shame of being outed as a candidate for her old party.. Neither will be missed one bit/
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

09-12-2019, 09:07 PM

Baz46, Yes, I realise what you mean. These two useless specimens have picked up a nice salary for too long, obviously cushioning themselves against having to join the Job Centre queue. Still, one can only hope we never have to see either of these two ever again.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 01:00 AM

Probably fixing the postal votes !

Soubry has to be finished.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 03:20 AM

Hi

Brexit is not the main issue for many, it was a close vote to Leave.

The NHS, Waspi etc are having a big impact.

Boris had a very bad day yesterday, it is his Election to lose.

I have no idea at all what will happen on Thursday, there could be some surprises.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top