Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 08:24 PM

Spoil your ballot paper.

My Daughter who all her life has voted Labour and is a supporter of her MP is saying she will spoil her ballot paper

My self who has in the last 20 odd years who voted Con will do the same.

These spoiled votes will still be counted and if SAY 20% might make these morons wake up.
Isa49
New Zealand
Isa49 is female  Isa49 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 09:29 PM

Re: Spoil your ballot paper.

Problem is they won't know why you spoiled them. For all they know it could be a mistake.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:03 PM

I might "Soil" mine.

I'm nearly old enough.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
My Daughter who all her life has voted Labour and is a supporter of her MP is saying she will spoil her ballot paper

My self who has in the last 20 odd years who voted Con will do the same.

These spoiled votes will still be counted and if SAY 20% might make these morons wake up.
There should be an option along the lines of "none of the above"
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
There should be an option along the lines of "none of the above"
For those that didn't know, writing 'none of the above' with an X by it is the actual way to get your point across because all spoiled ballot papers are logged and the reason for why they are spoiled have to be reported.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:55 PM

if you don't want to vote then don't, but also don't complain about the party that gets into power, you couldn't care less.

Nothing worse than a non voter or ballot paper spoiler moaning and complaining afterwards if things don't go their way.
Me? I am only too glad to have the right to have a say in which party I want to be in power. Our people fought 2 world wars so we had the freedom to vote, and it is a disgrace to put two finger up at those who gave their lives for this privilage.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
if you don't want to vote then don't, but also don't complain about the party that gets into power, you couldn't care less.

Nothing worse than a non voter or ballot paper spoiler moaning and complaining afterwards if things don't go their way.
That was true, back in the day, now we are in special measures.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

You in your stupidly have missed the point.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2019, 11:02 PM

No I have not missed the point at all. You are refusing your right to vote , however you dress it up.
Think of what tomorrow is, and why it is being held.
Go live in a country where you can't have a choice and see what that is like
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

09-11-2019, 11:11 PM

RS, have you heard of Hobson's Choice?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top