Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:54 AM

Favourite web sites

Do you have any favourite websites apart from obviously this forum that you use when you are generally just browsing the web as opposed to looking for something specific.

I use Pinterest as I am interested in photography and like looking at photos, you can upload photos to share and also make boards that are like your own scrap book that you can pin others photos from the site and also the web. Some people use it to collect photos for specific projects that they may be working on i.e. weddings etc, worth a look.

http://pinterest.com

I also use Stumbleupon, this site you can put in a subject and it will randomly take you to different web sites for that subject have come across some really good sites using this.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/?pre=fr2

Anyone else recommend any other sites worth a look at.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 11:16 AM

Re: Favourite web sites

Before I go to the shops I have a look at this to see what is on offer

http://www.madaboutbargains.co.uk/of...ur-Trolley.htm
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 02:12 PM

**When posting links to websites please remember our rules do not allow links to sites containing a forum or social network sites.
Thank you .
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

29-03-2013, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
**When posting links to websites please remember our rules do not allow links to sites containing a forum or social network sites.
Thank you .
Why?

I post on two other forums which are my favourites.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 02:50 PM

My favourite, apart from this, is a family tree forum site where a few on the Chinwaggers thread originated from. Always have a tab open on there too.

If ever I want to buy something I always check on Amazon as its usually a lot cheaper and they're very good with returns.
Returned a laptop I couldn't get on with a few weeks ago and got a full refund.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 02:52 PM

Was my post deleted then, it was only to an Aussie forum with some expats as members, no ads etc, sorry if I offended anyone
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 02:55 PM

I'm a member of another forum which is how I found this site, they actually have a thread to help folk look for other senior sites
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

29-03-2013, 04:39 PM

I can't understand why a link to other forums isn't permitted?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 04:46 PM

I was directed here by another website, surely only polite to be able to do the same from here ? People are often members of multiple sites seems odd not to be able to share ones that are good.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

29-03-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was directed here by another website, surely only polite to be able to do the same from here ? People are often members of multiple sites seems odd not to be able to share ones that are good.
I agree, there are some really good sites out there, which people might even prefer to this one!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top